Do you experience vision problems? Are you tired of your glasses or contact lenses? If yes, then you might have heard of EVO ICL Surgery. This surgery offers an innovative solution for individuals facing vision impairments. Dive in with us to understand what EVO ICL Surgery truly is, its revolutionary benefits, who’s the perfect candidate for it, and what it may cost you. Read on and step into the clear world of EVO ICL.
- 1 What is EVO Visian ICL Surgery?
- 2 What is the Difference Between ICL and EVO ICL?
- 3 Eligibility For EVO ICL Surgery
- 4 Understanding the EVO ICL Surgery Procedure
- 5 How Much Does EVO Visian ICL Surgery Cost?
- 6 Is EVO ICL Surgery Safe?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 FAQs
What is EVO Visian ICL Surgery?
EVO Visian ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) Surgery is a revolution in refractive eye surgery. It’s not just about correcting vision; it’s about crafting a new lens for life! Unlike conventional procedures that reshape the cornea, this innovative surgery places a specially designed lens in your eye to enhance visual quality.
Now, you might wonder, “What are Evo ICL lenses & What’s so special about this lens?” Well, the ICL, made from biocompatible Collamer material, is not only safe but also offers superior optical performance. The lens works in harmony with your natural eye, offering crystal clear vision, whether near or far.
In essence, EVO Visian ICL Surgery paves the way for a glasses-free lifestyle. It’s like upgrading your eyes to a newer, better version, giving you the freedom to live, work, and play without any visual constraints.
What is the Difference Between ICL and EVO ICL?
So, you’ve heard of ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) and EVO ICL, but what sets these two apart? Let’s demystify this for you!
ICL and EVO ICL, at their core, are similar – both involve the insertion of a biocompatible lens into the eye to correct refractive errors. However, the difference lies in the design and the implantation technique.
The traditional ICL, while effective, doesn’t have a central hole, which necessitates a small peripheral iridotomy procedure before the lens implantation. This procedure creates an opening in the iris to allow fluid circulation and prevent intraocular pressure increase.
Now, enter the EVO ICL. This evolved version of ICL comes with a built-in central port, also known as KS-AquaPORT. This ingenious design enhancement eliminates the need for a preoperative iridotomy, simplifying the surgical process.
In essence, EVO ICL takes the advantages of traditional ICL and enhances them, offering a safer and simpler surgical experience. By eliminating extra steps, it makes vision correction even more accessible, hassle-free, and comfortable for patients.
Eligibility For EVO ICL Surgery
So, you’ve learned about EVO ICL Surgery and its innovative approach to vision correction. You’re probably wondering, “Am I the right candidate for this procedure?” Well, let’s uncover the eligibility criteria.
- Age Criteria – Typically, candidates for EVO ICL Surgery are between 21 and 45 years old. This is because, in this age range, the eyes are generally stable, and refractive errors are unlikely to change significantly. However, exceptions may apply depending on individual circumstances.
- Health Requirements – Good overall health is crucial. Candidates should not have any history of ophthalmic diseases such as glaucoma, iritis, or corneal disease. A comprehensive eye examination would be required to rule out any potential issues.
- Vision Specifications – EVO ICL Surgery is designed to correct moderate to high nearsightedness, with or without astigmatism. This makes it an excellent choice for individuals who may not be candidates for other refractive surgeries like LASIK or PRK.
- Stable Refractive Error – Candidates should have a stable prescription for at least a year. This means the degree of your nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism has not changed significantly during this period.
- Not Relying on Glasses or Contacts – If you’re not a fan of glasses or find contact lenses bothersome, and you’re looking for a long-term solution to your vision problems, EVO ICL Surgery could be a great fit.
Understanding the EVO ICL Surgery Procedure
Stepping into the world of clear vision with EVO ICL Surgery sounds exciting, doesn’t it? But, what does the journey look like? Let’s walk through the procedure, so you know exactly what to expect.
Before the procedure, a thorough eye examination is conducted. This is crucial to ensure you’re a suitable candidate for EVO ICL Surgery. The examination includes measuring your eye’s shape and size, assessing your refractive error, and evaluating your overall eye health.
The actual procedure of EVO ICL Surgery is impressively quick and virtually painless, thanks to local anesthesia. Here’s the step-by-step process:
- Preparation: Your eye is numbed with anesthetic eye drops, and a mild sedative may be provided to help you relax.
- Insertion: A microscopic incision is made in the cornea. The ICL is then inserted through this incision. This lens is foldable, which allows it to be inserted through a tiny opening.
- Positioning: The lens is placed behind the iris and in front of your natural lens. This location ensures the ICL remains virtually undetectable to both you and others.
- Closure: The incision is so small that it self-seals, requiring no stitches.
The entire process takes about 20-30 minutes per eye.
Post-surgery, you may feel mild discomfort or itching in your eyes, but this usually subsides quickly. You’ll be prescribed eye drops to prevent infection and inflammation and will be advised to avoid rubbing your eyes. A follow-up visit will be scheduled to monitor your recovery and visual improvement.
How Much Does EVO Visian ICL Surgery Cost?
EVO Visian ICL Surgery is a premium refractive surgery, and as such, it comes with a certain price tag. In India, the price for EVO Visian ICL Surgery typically ranges from INR 1,50,000 to INR 2,00,000 per eye. Keep in mind, this is an estimated range, and actual costs may vary.
While the cost might seem substantial at first glance, consider this – investing in EVO Visian Surgery is investing in a lifetime of clear vision. It’s about eliminating the recurring expenses of glasses or contact lenses and most importantly, it’s about enhancing your quality of life.
Is EVO ICL Surgery Safe?
When it comes to any surgical procedure, safety is a paramount concern. Rest assured, it is considered a safe and effective solution for vision correction. However, like all surgeries, it comes with its pros and cons. Let’s evaluate them to give you a comprehensive understanding.
|High Success Rate: EVO ICL Surgery has a high success rate, with many patients achieving near-perfect vision post-surgery.||Risk of Infection: Like any surgical procedure, there’s a small risk of infection. However, strict sterile protocols and post-operative care minimize this risk.|
|Quick Recovery: Most patients experience a swift recovery and can resume their normal activities within a few days.||Temporary Discomfort: Some patients may experience mild discomfort, dry eyes, or sensitivity to light immediately after the procedure. These effects usually resolve within a few days.|
|Reversible: Unlike procedures that permanently alter the cornea, EVO ICL Surgery is reversible. If your vision changes or if there are any complications, the lens can be removed or replaced.||Rare Complications: Though very rare, complications like cataract formation, increase in intraocular pressure, or lens displacement can occur.|
|Preserves Corneal Structure: EVO ICL Surgery does not involve reshaping the cornea, thus maintaining its integrity.||Cost: EVO ICL Surgery can be more expensive than other refractive surgeries. However, the long-term benefits often justify the cost.|
Now that you’re equipped with extensive knowledge about EVO ICL Surgery, it’s time to consider the next steps. Remember, vision isn’t just about seeing; it’s about experiencing life in all its vibrancy and detail. And you’re just one decision away from transforming that vision into reality.
While it is an innovative option, it’s important to remember that the realm of vision correction is diverse and continually advancing. Lasik surgery, for instance, is a widely trusted and safe procedure that can free you from the confines of glasses in just 10 minutes!
EyeMantra offers the most advanced LASIK options including PRK, Femto Lasik, SMILE surgery, Standard LASIK, ICL, and Contoura vision. If you have any questions on Lasik surgery in Delhi, Lasik surgery cost, and Lasik procedure, call us at 9711116605 or email at [email protected].
1. Is Evo ICL more expensive than LASIK?
Yes, EVO ICL Surgery tends to be more expensive than LASIK. The cost of this surgery depends on various factors, including the complexity of the refractive error, the surgeon’s expertise, and the chosen healthcare facility. However, the long-term benefits and enhanced visual outcomes often justify the investment.
2. What is the success rate of Evo ICL?
EVO ICL Surgery has shown a high success rate in correcting refractive errors and improving visual acuity. Clinical studies have reported satisfaction rates exceeding 95%. However, individual results may vary, and it’s crucial to undergo a comprehensive evaluation by an experienced ophthalmologist to determine your suitability and expected outcomes.
3. How long does EVO ICL last?
EVO ICL is designed to be a permanent solution for vision correction. Once implanted, it can last a lifetime.