LASIK Specs Removal in Faridabad – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Faridabad
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Faridabad
LASIK surgery is a type of refractive surgery that is used to correct vision in people who are nearsighted, farsighted, or have astigmatism. The surgery is performed by an ophthalmologist, who uses a laser to reshape the cornea, the clear front surface of the eye.
LASIK surgery can be an effective way to improve vision and reduce or eliminate the need for glasses or contact lenses. However, the surgery is not right for everyone, and it is important to talk to an ophthalmologist to find out if you are a good candidate for the procedure. There are also risks associated with LASIK surgery, so it is important to be informed before making a decision.
If you are considering LASIK surgery, Eyemantra Faridabad is here to provide you with the best possible care. We are a leading provider of LASIK surgery in Faridabad, and our team of experienced ophthalmologists will work with you to ensure that you receive the best possible treatment. Contact us today to learn more about LASIK surgery and to schedule a consultation.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a number of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type, performed on approximately two-thirds of all patients.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK, results in a less severe vision loss, and is generally recommended for patients who are nearsighted but not quite eligible for standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision is an advanced form of Femto LASIK that uses a specialized camera to help guide the surgeon during the procedure.
- EPI Lasik uses electronic pinhole technology to create a perfect laser focus, resulting in minimal vision loss and fewer complications.
- SMILE is another newer type of surgery that uses a small laser to reshape the cornea without removing any tissue.
- PRK, also known as “laser eye surgery 2.0”, is a minimally invasive alternative to traditional eyeglasses or contact lenses that has been shown to be more effective than standard LASIK in some cases.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another option for those who cannot have surgery or do not want glasses or contacts after their surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK surgery is a life-changing event. It can help you see better, feel better, and be more confident. Here are some of the benefits of LASIK surgery:
- You’ll see better. LASIK can correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. After LASIK, most people have 20/20 vision or even better.
- You’ll feel better. Imagine not having to deal with glasses or contact lenses anymore. No more dry eyes, no more lost contacts, and no more worrying about your glasses getting scratched or broken.
- You’ll be more confident. With clear vision, you can feel confident in your appearance and in your ability to participate in activities without worry about your glasses or contacts.
- You’ll have fewer health concerns. Glasses and contact lenses can cause a number of health problems, including infections, corneal ulcers, and scratches on the eye. LASIK eliminates these risks.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Faridabad
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Faridabad||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Faridabad||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Faridabad||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Faridabad||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Faridabad||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Faridabad||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Faridabad||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Faridabad||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
LASIK Surgery Hospitals in Faridabad
EyeMantra is one of Faridabad’s leading LASIK surgery hospital, with over 10,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Faridabad are accessible from the following areas:
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Faridabad
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I am grateful for the LASIK Surgery I received from EyeMantra in Faridabad. The entire procedure was very professional, and the team of doctors were incredibly skilled and attentive throughout. Their expertise in LASIK Surgery made me feel confident about having my vision corrected with them. I’m now able to enjoy clear vision without the need for glasses or contact lenses. I would highly recommend LASIK Surgery with EyeMantra to anyone considering vision correction! Thank you!”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Faridabad, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Faridabad have reported no discomfort post-surgery.