LASIK Specs Removal in All Sectors – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in All Sectors
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in All Sectors
If you’re considering lasik surgery, be sure to talk with your doctor about these risks and potential solutions. Lasik Surgery for People with PresbyopiaOne of the main reasons people choose lasik is because it can improve their vision by correcting their presbyopia. Presbyopia is a condition that causes difficulties reading small print and other close-up tasks. Lasik can help treat this condition by correcting your nearsightedness or farsightedness.
In addition to improved vision, many people report significant improvements in their daily lives after undergoing lasik surgery. If you are considering lasik surgery in any of the sectors in Faridabad, please consult with a qualified doctor who can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery available to patients.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a standard laser to remove your eye’s surface layer.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of the power of a standard laser, so it is gentler on your eyes.
- Contoura Vision uses three different lasers to create a more accurate vision correction.
- EPI Lasik uses an electron beam to reshape your eye’s surface, while SMILE uses a miniature excimer laser that creates less pain and faster healing times.
- PRK is a type of LASIK that uses an oscillating light source to reduce the amount of heat your eyes must withstand, which can shorten the healing time.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another option for people who want LASik but don’t want to go through the hassle and discomfort of having surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery. Some of the most common include:
- A much-improved vision. After LASIK surgery, most people see a significant improvement in their vision. This is largely due to the fact that the surgery removes the need for glasses or contact lenses and can give people sharp, clear images without any distortion.
- Reduced eye strain. Many people find that after undergoing LASIK surgery, they no longer experience any eye strain or headaches when reading or working on a computer. This is because the new corrected vision eliminates any need for close work or focusing on objects close to your eyes.
- A quicker recovery time. Recovery from LASIK surgery is usually much faster than with traditional treatments such as glasses or contact lenses. In some cases, most people can resume normal activities within a few days of the procedure.
- Fewer complications. Because LASIK is an extremely safe procedure, there are typically very few complications and no long-term side effects associated with it. In fact, many people report that their post-LASIK vision is better than ever before!
LASIK Surgery Cost in All Sectors
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In All Sectors||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In All Sectors||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In All Sectors||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In All Sectors||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In All Sectors||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In All Sectors||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In All Sectors||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In All Sectors||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in All Sectors
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been wearing glasses for nearly 10 years and I was tired of dealing with all the hassle. So when I found out about lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Faridabad, I decided to give it a try. After going through the entire procedure, all I can say is, it was one of the best decisions I have ever made! The entire experience was seamless and the staff at EyeMantra was extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable. My vision has improved significantly after the surgery and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Lasik surgery is definitely a life-changer and I would highly recommend it to anyone considering it. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in All Sectors, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from All Sectors have reported no discomfort post-surgery.