LASIK Specs Removal in Dayal Bagh – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Dayal Bagh
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Dayal Bagh
LASIK surgery is a very popular and effective procedure that can improve your vision. If you are interested in having the surgery, be sure to visit a qualified surgeon who can help you decide if it is the right choice for you.LASIK is a type of eye surgery that uses a blade to remove the cornea or front layer of your eye. This procedure can help you see better without glasses or contacts. In some cases, LASIK may also improve your vision in other directions.
There are several factors to consider before scheduling LASIK surgery. You should discuss these with your surgeon, including your eyesight history, age, and any other medical conditions you may have. After making sure that you are a good candidate for the procedure, your doctor will perform an evaluation to determine if LASIK is the best option for you. This includes taking various measurements and performing tests on your eyes.
If you are undergoing LASIK surgery at our practice in Dayal Bagh, we will take great care to ensure that your experience is positive and enjoyable. We provide detailed pre-and post-operative instructions so that you will know exactly what to do during and after the surgery. We also offer a variety of aftercare products to help keep your eyes healthy and functioning well.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery and requires the least amount of time and preparation compared to other options.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of the power of a standard laser and is ideal for people with thin eyes or those who have difficulty seeing in low-light environments.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved electrode instead of a straight one to aim the energy at the cornea, providing more accurate results than standard LASIK.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic chip that takes precise measurements of your eye’s cornea before and after surgery to create a custom treatment plan.
- SMILE is a new type of laser eye surgery that uses heat rather than light to reshape the cornea.
- PRK is a minimally invasive alternative to traditional LASIK that uses brief pulses of energy to break down the outer layer of your cornea without using lasers.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer option that uses an artificial lens surgically implanted in your eye.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits of LASIK surgery, some of which are listed below. LASIK is one of the most popular surgeries in the world and is known for its many benefits.
- The first benefit is that it can improve your vision dramatically. In some cases, people who have had LASIK surgery have seen their vision improved by as much as 20/20. This means that they can now see clearly even when there is a lot of glare or sunlight present.
- Another big benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can save you money in the long run. Over time, you will likely save money on your glasses and other eyewear needs because you won’t need to wear them as often.
- Additionally, if you have significant nearsightedness or farsightedness, LASIK may be able to correct your vision completely without requiring any additional corrective lenses.
- Finally, many people find LASIK to be a comfortable experience. The surgery itself only takes about fifteen minutes and there are usually no post-operative complications. If you have any questions or concerns about the procedure, speak with your doctor before getting started.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Dayal Bagh
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Dayal Bagh||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Dayal Bagh||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Dayal Bagh||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Dayal Bagh||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Dayal Bagh||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Dayal Bagh||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Dayal Bagh||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Dayal Bagh||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Dayal Bagh
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Dayal Bagh and it was life-changing! From the moment I walked into their office, I felt a sense of comfort and professionalism. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. They answered all my questions and made sure that I understood every step of the procedure. On the day of my surgery, I was a bit nervous but the staff put me at ease and I felt confident that I was in good hands. The surgery itself was quick and almost painless. Afterward, I could see perfectly! It has been a few months since my Lasik surgery and my vision is still perfect. EyeMantra in Dayal Bagh is the best place to get Lasik surgery. I highly recommend them!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Dayal Bagh, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Dayal Bagh have reported no discomfort post-surgery.