LASIK Specs Removal in Friends Colony – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Friends Colony
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Friends Colony
If you are considering laser eye surgery, Friends Colony is one of the best places to have the procedure done. There are many excellent surgeons here who are experienced in performing this type of surgery. One reason why Friends Colony is a good place to have LASIK surgery is that the area has a high concentration of people who are qualified to have the procedure done. This means that there is a good chance that you will find a qualified surgeon who can help you get the best possible results from your surgery.
Another reason why Friends Colony is a good place to have LASIK surgery is the quality of the medical equipment and facilities here. The surgeons at Friends Colony use state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, which makes it possible for them to deliver excellent results for their patients. If you are interested in having LASIK surgery, you should definitely consider having it done at Friends Colony.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, performed on around 95% of patients. It involves creating a flap in the front of your eye using a scalpel and cutting through the cornea. This creates a smooth surface on which the laser can cut into your vision.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses a smaller incision than standard LASIK. This means that it is better suited for people with thicker corneas or those who have minor eye abnormalities that would make standard LASIK difficult to perform.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of lasik that uses curved blades to cut through your cornea rather than a straight one like standard LASIK does. This makes it better suited for people who have astigmatism or other minor eye abnormalities.
- EPI Lasik is another newer type of lasik that uses an electronic peripheral vision correction (EPVC) device instead of glasses after lasik surgery. The EPVC device helps you see clearly in all directions, making it perfect for people who wear contact lenses or need to drive afterwards without glasses.
- SMILE is another newer type of lasik that uses ultrasound to reshape the underlying layers of your cornea. This can help improve your vision without creating a flap like standard lasik does.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is an older form of laser eye surgery that involves removing the entire surface layer of the cornea with a blade and reshaping it using a laser. While this procedure is more painful than LASIK, it can be used to correct more serious vision problems.
- Wavefront-guided LASIK is an advanced form of Lasik that uses 3D mapping technology to create a detailed map of your eye’s unique refractive errors. This allows for improved accuracy and results when correcting issues such as astigmatism or nearsightedness.
- Implantable Contact Lens (ICL) is a more permanent form of laser eye surgery. This procedure involves implanting tiny lenses between your cornea and iris to permanently correct vision errors. This can be used to treat very severe refractive errors that may not be able to be corrected with any other type of surgery. While this surgery is effective, it is only available for certain types of refractive errors.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
If you are considering LASIK surgery, there are many benefits to consider. First and foremost, LASIK surgery is one of the safest surgical procedures available today. With a success rate of over 95%, LASIK is one of the most reliable options when it comes to eye care. Additionally, LASIK can provide some major benefits in terms of vision quality.
One of the most important benefits of LASIK is that it can dramatically improve your vision. If you have moderate to severe nearsightedness (myopia), LASIK can correct your vision to 20/20 or better without glasses or contacts. If you have far-sightedness (farsightedness), LASIK can also correct your vision to 20/40 or better, without having to wear glasses or contact lenses. In both cases, you will still need to wear glasses for activities that require close visual attention, such as reading and computer use.
Another major benefit of LASIK surgery is that it eliminates the need for eyeglasses or contact lenses altogether. Many people find that they no longer need to carry around multiple pairs of glasses and sunglasses – something that can be especially convenient if you travel often. Furthermore, because LASIK does not involve any Surgery on the cornea (the front surface of your eye), your eyes remain healthy and unaffected by the procedure – something that many people find very reassuring.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Friends Colony
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Friends Colony||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Friends Colony||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Friends Colony||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Friends Colony||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Friends Colony||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Friends Colony||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Friends Colony||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Friends Colony||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Friends Colony
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been wearing glasses for years and was always hesitant about opting for Lasik surgery. However, when I heard about EyeMantra in Friends Colony, I decided to give it a try. From the moment I visited the clinic, I knew that I had made the right decision. The staff was incredibly friendly and professional throughout my entire visit. The procedure was quick and painless and I couldn’t believe the immediate results! For the first time in years, I could see clearly without having to wear glasses or contacts. The staff at EyeMantra was there to answer all of my questions before, during, and after the procedure. They truly made it a great experience! I would highly recommend the Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Friends Colony. They made it easy and stress-free while delivering stellar results. It was truly a life-changing experience! Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Friends Colony, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Friends Colony have reported no discomfort post-surgery.