LASIK Specs Removal in Ballabhgarh – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Ballabhgarh
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Ballabhgarh
There are many reasons why people choose to have laser eye surgery, also known as LASIK. The most common reason is that people want better vision in one or both eyes. Lasik surgery is a safe, effective, and affordable way to improve your vision. Before the surgery, a doctor will examine your eyes using a device called an intraocular lens (IOL). This is a special type of lens that helps your doctor determine the level of correction you need.
Your surgeon will then create a plan for the surgery, which will be based on the results of the IOL exam and your individual preferences. The surgery itself is relatively painless. After a brief period of anesthesia, your surgeon will make small cuts in your skin and use a laser to remove the flap of tissue that covers your eye. The laser precisely targets and destroys the pigment cells in your eye without causing any permanent damage or scarring.
Most people can resume their normal activities within a few days after the surgery. However, some people may experience mild discomfort and swelling for several weeks following the surgery. If you experience any problems post-surgery, such as blurred vision or difficulty reading, please contact your doctor immediately.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it involves performing a standard eye surgery on both eyes at the same time.
- Femto LASIK is a less-invasive form of LASIK that uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK. This can lead to a more stable vision in the short term, but it may not be as reliable over the long term.
- Contoura Vision is a premium form of LASIK that uses an advanced technology called contouring. This method involves creating individualized maps of your eyes before surgery so that the surgeon can better guide the laser during the procedure.
- EPI Lasik is another premium form of LASIK that uses extreme precision to remove your vision without causing any damage to your eyes or surrounding tissue.
- SMILE is another option for those who want extra-stable vision but don’t want to go through traditional glasses or contact lenses after their surgery.
- PRK is a less-invasive form of laser eye surgery that uses heat instead of light to destroy tissue and create new sight.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is similar to PRK except that it uses tiny electrodes to stimulate your retina instead of lasers.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits of LASIK surgery, which are documented below. Some potential benefits of LASIK include:
- Reduced dependence on glasses or contacts: After a LASIK procedure, most people no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses.
- Improved vision: After a LASIK procedure, people can often see better than before, regardless of their age or eye condition. This is because the surgery permanently reshapes the cornea, making it easier for light to enter the eye and be focused on the retina.
- Increased comfort and satisfaction with vision: Many people find that their vision after a LASIK procedure is much more comfortable than before. In addition, they may be more satisfied with their overall vision because they no longer have to worry about glasses or contact lenses.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Ballabhgarh
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Ballabhgarh||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Ballabhgarh||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Ballabhgarh||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Ballabhgarh||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Ballabhgarh||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Ballabhgarh||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Ballabhgarh||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Ballabhgarh||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Ballabhgarh
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been suffering from poor vision for years, wearing glasses and contacts. I heard about EyeMantra in Ballabhgarh offering Lasik surgery. After researching it a bit more, I decided to go ahead with it. I am so thankful that I did! The entire experience was wonderful – the doctors at EyeMantra were professional, knowledgeable, and very friendly. They answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. On the day of surgery, I was very nervous but they put me at ease with kind reassurance. Post-surgery, I am thrilled with the results – my vision is now crystal clear! I couldn’t be happier that I chose EyeMantra for my Lasik surgery. I highly recommend them to anyone considering laser vision correction! Thank you EyeMantra for restoring hope and giving me perfect vision!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Ballabhgarh, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Ballabhgarh have reported no discomfort post-surgery.