LASIK Specs Removal in Wave City Center – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Wave City Center
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Wave City Center
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to improve your vision, Lasik surgery may be the perfect solution for you. Lasik is a type of eye surgery that helps you correct vision problems by using a special device to cut and reshape your eye’s surface. Wave City Center is one of the leading locations in the country for performing this procedure.
Lasik surgery is considered safe and effective when done by an experienced surgeon. The majority of patients report excellent vision after surgery. However, like any surgical procedure, there are some risks involved. These risks can be minimized by ensuring that you select a qualified provider and discuss all of your options with them.
If you are interested in having lasik surgery performed at Wave City Center, our team can provide you with a detailed consultation to discuss your specific needs and goals. We also offer a variety of financing options so that you can secure the best possible deal for your budget. If you are considering lasik surgery, please contact us today to schedule a consultation!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a few different types of LASIK Surgery options available, and each has its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a standard blade to cut the cornea.
- Femto LASIK uses a shorter, sharper blade that is focused using ultrasound technology.
- Contoura Vision uses a ring-shaped excimer laser to create a sharper image than standard LASIK.
- EPI Lasik uses an electrically propelled knife to cut the cornea, and SMILE uses a special kind of laser that creates less heat than other types of lasers used in LASIK.
- PRK is short for photorefractive keratectomy, and it is an older type of surgery that uses a cold knife to cut the cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of surgery that uses an implantable lens to correct vision problems after standard LASIK or other forms of eye surgery have been completed.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
The benefits of LASIK surgery are numerous and can vary depending on the individual. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Improved vision: After LASIK, many people report seeing significantly better than before, with improved clarity and reduced eyestrain.
- Reduced or eliminated need for eyeglasses or contacts: Often, people who have undergone LASIK can stop wearing glasses or contact lenses altogether.
- Reduced risk of eye disease: Studies have shown that people who have LASIK are less likely to develop eye diseases over time than those who do not have the surgery.
- Increased confidence: Many people find that having improved vision gives them a greater sense of confidence and self-esteem.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Wave City Center
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Wave City Center||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Wave City Center||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Wave City Center||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Wave City Center||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Wave City Center||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Wave City Center||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Wave City Center||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Wave City Center||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Wave City Center
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“EyeMantra in Wave City Center is the best place for lasik surgery! I recently had lasik eye surgery at EyeMantra, and it was an amazing experience. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the entire process, making sure I felt comfortable and informed. The procedure itself was quick, painless, and efficient. I went in with blurry vision and came out with perfect 20/20! I’m beyond thankful for the amazing care that EyeMantra provided. Highly recommend them for anyone seeking lasik surgery!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Wave City Center, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Wave City Center have reported no discomfort post-surgery.