LASIK Specs Removal in Tusyana – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Tusyana
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Tusyana
If you are considering surgery to correct your vision, LASIK is a great option. LASIK, or laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis, is a type of surgery that uses a laser to reshape the cornea. The surgery is performed as an outpatient and typically takes about an hour. There are several benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery: you can see better without glasses or contacts, glare and sensitivity to light are reduced, and you can see in all directions without having to wear corrective lenses.
If you are considering LASIK surgery, be sure to speak with your eye doctor about all of your options. Your doctor will be able to help you decide which type of procedure is best for you, based on your individual needs. There are many safe and effective procedures available at our Tusyana eye clinic, so don’t hesitate to ask about them!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most popular option, and it works best for people with good vision.
- Femto LASIK uses a miniature excimer laser to cut the cornea more narrowly than standard surgery, resulting in better vision quality.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved blade to create a smoother surface on the cornea.
- EPI Lasik uses an electron beam to correct problems with myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and other refractive errors.
- SMILE is a new type of laser eye surgery that uses a laser to destroy the cornea without damaging the underlying tissues.
- PRK is an older type of laser eye surgery that uses high-frequency pulses of light to reshape the surface of the cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of laser eye surgery that replaces your current glasses or contact lenses with an artificial lens implant.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
One of the most common procedures performed by optometrists is LASIK surgery. LASIK is a relatively new surgical procedure that has drastically changed the way people view eyeglasses and contact lenses. In short, LASIK surgery is a type of eye surgery that removes the need for glasses or contact lenses by using a specialized laser to cut and reshape the cornea. There are a number of potential benefits to opting for LASIK surgery, including:
- Reduced dependence on glasses or contact lenses: After undergoing LASIK surgery, many patients find that they no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses throughout the day. This not only improves your appearance, but it can also save you money in the long run.
- Improved vision: Unlike traditional eyeglasses or contact lenses, which only provide limited vision correction, LASIK Surgery can offer more comprehensive vision correction. This means that you’ll be able to see better without having to rely on glasses or contacts all the time.
- Reduced eye pain: One of the biggest concerns with wearing glasses or contacts is always having to deal with eye pain caused by them being in your eyes all day. However, with LASIK surgery, this is no longer an issue – as laser technology has dramatically improved over recent years, there’s now much less chance of experiencing any kind of eye pain during and after treatment.
- Increased confidence: When you’re not having to deal with the hassle of wearing glasses or contact lenses all the time, it can be a huge confidence boost. With better vision and improved appearance, many people report that they feel more confident after undergoing LASIK surgery. All in all, LASIK is a highly effective procedure that can provide patients with long-term improvements in their vision and overall quality of life.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Tusyana
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Tusyana||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Tusyana||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Tusyana||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Tusyana||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Tusyana||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Tusyana||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Tusyana||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Tusyana||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Tusyana
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Tusyana, and the entire experience was amazing! The staff at EyeMantra were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, which put me at ease immediately. I had no complications or side effects during or after the procedure and my vision is now better than ever before! I would highly recommend EyeMantra and their Lasik surgery services to anyone in Tusyana looking for a safe, efficient, and positive experience. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Tusyana, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Tusyana have reported no discomfort post-surgery.