LASIK Specs Removal in Tilpata Karanwas – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Tilpata Karanwas
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Tilpata Karanwas
Tilpata Karanwas is a beautiful hill station in the state of Uttarakhand. It is located about an hour away from the city of Dehradun and has a population of about 10,000 people. The town is surrounded by mountains and forests, making it a perfect place for hikers, nature lovers, and those who just want to relax. There are many places to visit in Tilpata Karanwas, but one of the most popular tourist destinations is the LASIK surgery center. The surgery center offers a variety of services, including laser eye surgery (LASIK), cataract surgery, and glaucoma treatment.LASIK is a very safe procedure, with only 0.5% risk of complications. In fact, most patients have excellent results after LASIK surgery. The surgery is performed using lasers that create a precise cut in the cornea, allowing the vision in your eyes to be corrected without having to remove any of the existing eye tissue.
Many people choose LASIK because they want to improve their vision without having to wear glasses or contact lenses all the time. After LASIK surgery, many patients find that they can see much better than they ever thought possible. If you are interested in getting LASIK surgery done in Tilpata Karanwas, you should contact the surgical center to learn more about their procedures and how they can help you achieve excellent vision results.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
- One of the most popular types of laser eye surgery is called LASIK. This procedure uses a very thin laser to reshape the surface of your cornea. There are several different options for LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- The standard LASIK procedure is the most common type. It uses a standard laser to cut through the cornea and reshape it. This is a safe and effective option, but it can be more expensive than other types of laser eye surgery.
- Femto LASIK is a less-invasive alternative to standard LASIK. It uses a smaller laser beam that cuts through the cornea without damaging it. This procedure is usually less expensive than standard LASIK, but there may be slightly greater risks associated with it, such as vision loss in one or both eyes.
- Contoura Vision is another option that uses a small laser to reshape only the top portion of your cornea. This procedure is usually less expensive than standard LASIK, but there may be slightly greater risks associated with it, such as vision loss in one or both eyes.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic excimer laser to safely cut through the cornea and reshape it. This option is usually more expensive than other types of LASIK, but there may be fewer complications and no need for follow-up visits.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is an advanced type of laser eye surgery. It involves the insertion of a lens into your eye and can provide longer-term vision correction. This procedure is usually more expensive than other types of LASIK, but it may be less risky and give you better results.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is an older type of laser eye surgery. It involves removing the top layer of the cornea and then reshaping it with a special laser. This procedure can be more painful than other types of LASIK, but it may give you better results in the long run.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) surgery, including:
- Reduced glare from sunlight and other bright light sources.
- Improved vision in almost all directions.
- Faster, easier recovery time than traditional eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- Lower risk of dry eye syndrome and other long-term eye health concerns.
- Increased comfort when wearing glasses or contact lenses.
- Minimization of surgical errors leading to improved patient outcomes.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Tilpata Karanwas
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Tilpata Karanwas||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Tilpata Karanwas||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Tilpata Karanwas||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Tilpata Karanwas||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Tilpata Karanwas||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Tilpata Karanwas||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Tilpata Karanwas||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Tilpata Karanwas||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Tilpata Karanwas
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I have been wanting to undergo Lasik surgery for a long time and I am so glad that I chose EyeMantra in Tilpata Karanwas for the procedure. The staff were incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and professional throughout the entire process. From the initial consultation to post-procedure follow-up, they made sure I was well-informed and comfortable with the entire process. The surgery itself was virtually painless and the results have been amazing! My vision is now clear and sharp, and I am so glad that I chose EyeMantra for this life changing procedure. Highly recommended! If you are considering undergoing a Lasik surgery, there is no better choice than EyeMantra in Tilpata Karanwas. You will be in the best hands and have a great experience! Thank you, EyeMantra! You truly are life changers!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Tilpata Karanwas, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Tilpata Karanwas have reported no discomfort post-surgery.