LASIK Surgery in Tech Zone
If you’re interested in getting laser vision correction surgery but are intimidated by its high costs, you may be interested in considering lasik surgery. This type of surgery is becoming more and more popular due to its low cost, quick recovery time, and overall success rate. Lasik surgery is a type of eye care that uses lasers to correct your vision. The procedure is done in a comfortable and controlled environment and generally takes about an hour. After lasik surgery, most people can resume their normal activities within a day or two.
One of the main benefits of lasik surgery is that the cost is relatively low. In many cases, lasik procedures can be performed on an outpatient basis, which makes it a great option for those who want to get the treatment but don’t want to spend a lot of money upfront. Additionally, many insurance companies cover lasik procedures, making it an affordable option for most people.
Another benefit of lasik surgery is the speed of recovery. Most people report feeling great after lasik surgery and can resume their normal activities within a day or two. There are no major complications that typically require overnight hospitalization, which makes lasik Surgery a very fast and easy option for those who are interested in getting the treatment. Overall, lasik surgery is one of the most popular types of eye care on the market today.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery options available, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, and it involves using a laser to create a smooth surface in your eyes.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of the power of a standard laser, so it is less likely to cause any damage.
- Contoura Vision uses a technology that creates more than 180 degrees of vision without having to remove your glasses or contacts.
- EPI Lasik uses ultrasound waves to create a smooth surface in your eye, while SMILE uses an electrical current to stimulate tissue in your eye to produce new sight.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratomileusis) is a type of laser that removes the damaged layer of your retina by reshaping the underlying tissue.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another option that uses small lenses that are implanted into your eyes.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits to LASIK surgery, including:
- Improved vision. After undergoing LASIK surgery, many patients see significant improvements in their vision. This is because the surgery removes the need for glasses or contact lenses, giving you clearer, sharper sight.
- Reduced eye pain and discomfort. Many people find that after LASIK surgery, they no longer experience significant pain or discomfort in their eyesight areas. In some cases, this can lead to a reduced need for prescription medication or therapy.
- Increased confidence and self-esteem. Having clear vision is a major source of confidence for many people – especially those who have struggled with poor sight for years or decades. After LASIK surgery, many patients feel more confident and self-assured than ever before.
- Reduced overall health care costs associated with poor vision. When you require regular doctor visits due to your poor vision, you’re also likely requiring expensive medications and treatments – all of which can add up quickly over time!
LASIK Surgery Cost in Tech Zone
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Tech Zone
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Tech Zone
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Tech Zone
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Tech Zone
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Tech Zone
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Tech Zone
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Tech Zone
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Tech Zone
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Tech Zone
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been considering Lasik surgery for months, and EyeMantra in Tech Zone was the perfect place for me to make it happen. From the moment I walked in, I felt confident that everything would go smoothly. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. They answered all of my questions with patience and detail so that I was comfortable with my decision. The surgery itself was a success and I am absolutely thrilled with the results! My vision is now crystal clear, and I have been able to save money on eyeglasses and contacts since I no longer need them. The entire experience at EyeMantra in Tech Zone was nothing short of amazing, and I can’t recommend them highly enough. Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Tech Zone, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Tech Zone have reported no discomfort post-surgery.