LASIK Specs Removal in Suthiyana – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Suthiyana
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Suthiyana
If you’re considering LASIK surgery but are worried about the cost, don’t worry! There are many affordable options available in Surajpur. In fact, many patients who have LASIK surgery here pay less than half of what they would at a hospital in the United States. And because our surgeons are experienced and skilled, your vision will be perfect – even if you have poor vision in one or both eyes.
If you’re ready to take the plunge and book your appointment with one of our surgeons, we can help you find a package that’s right for you. We also offer a number of financing options so that you can get the surgery done without worrying about debt. So come see us today and start living your best life – free of glasses and contacts!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a few different types of LASIK surgery options available, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, performed on around 85% of patients. It involves removing the cornea using a laser beam and then reshaping it with an implant. This is the most affordable option, but it has lower accuracy rates than other types of LASIK.
- Femto LASIK involves using a much higher-powered laser to remove the cornea more quickly and accurately than standard LASIK. However, this procedure is also more expensive than standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision is a type of Femto LASIK that uses a special kind of lens called a contour lens. This adds depth to your vision without having to wear glasses or contact lenses after surgery.
- EPI Lasik uses ultrasound waves to create a precision hole in your cornea, which is then filled with an implant to create corrected vision. This technique has been shown to be more accurate than standard LASIK, but it’s also more expensive and requires longer recovery time.
- SMILE is a newer type of eye surgery that uses a tiny camera and surgical instruments to remove the entire lenticule (a small baglike structure in front of the retina) instead of just the center as in regular LASIK. The advantages of this technique include more accurate vision, shorter recovery time and less risk of dry eyes after the procedure.
- PRK (Photo Refractive Keratectomy) is a type of laser eye surgery that uses the excimer laser to reshape the cornea. It involves removing a thin layer of the outer corneal tissue before using a laser beam to reshape it. PRK does not require a flap, so there is less risk of infection or damage to the cornea. It typically takes longer to heal than other types of LASIK surgery, but it has a higher success rate and is well-suited for patients with thin or irregularly shaped corneas.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is a more advanced form of laser vision correction that involves placing an artificial lens inside the eye to correct vision. This procedure is typically used for patients with very high levels of nearsightedness or astigmatism. It has been shown to provide excellent results and stability over time, but it’s also one of the most expensive laser vision correction options.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including:
- A significant reduction in your dependence on glasses or contact lenses.
- Improved vision right away.
- A decreased likelihood of developing eye diseases over time.
- A more comfortable experience overall, with less pain and no need for eyeglasses or contacts during activities such as reading or working on a computer.
- Greater freedom to do the things you love – without worrying about your eyesight deteriorating over time.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you made a decision that improved your life – and the lives of those around you.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Suthiyana
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Suthiyana||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Suthiyana||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Suthiyana||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Suthiyana||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Suthiyana||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Suthiyana||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Suthiyana||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Suthiyana||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Suthiyana
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been suffering from short-sightedness for many years and was very apprehensive about undergoing Lasik surgery. However, I decided to give it a try and consulted EyeMantra in Suthiyana. The experience was great! From the moment I entered their premises, the staff were extremely helpful with all my queries, giving me detailed information about the procedure. The surgery itself was a breeze and I felt no pain or discomfort during the entire procedure. The results were amazing! My vision improved significantly in just a few days and I could now see things clearly without having to wear glasses. I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Suthiyana for anyone considering Lasik surgery. They are experienced, professional and most importantly, compassionate with their patients. I can’t thank them enough for restoring my vision! Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Suthiyana, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Suthiyana have reported no discomfort post-surgery.