LASIK Surgery in Surajpur
If you are looking for a safe, effective and affordable way to correct your vision, consider laser eye surgery. Lasik surgery is a popular option for people in Surajpur because it offers many benefits. Here are just a few of the reasons why you may want to consider this procedure:Lasik surgery can improve your vision significantly. It can remove the need for eyeglasses or contact lenses, and can even restore your sight if it has been impaired by age or a condition like presbyopia.
The surgery is relatively painless. Most patients only experience minimal discomfort following their surgery. The cost of lasik surgery is relatively low when compared to other types of eye care. You may be able to save money by pursuing lasik treatment through private insurance or Medicaid. If you are considering lasik surgery, please be sure to speak with an experienced eye doctor in Surajpur about your options. There are many qualified surgeons available who can help you achieve the perfect vision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a brief overview of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK, and it involves using a laser to cut the cornea in two precise locations. Theoretically, this should create a better vision for people with nearsightedness or farsightedness.
- Femto LASIK: Femtosecond laser assisted surgery (LASIK) uses a very short laser pulse to cut the cornea more precisely than standard LASIK. This minimizes the chances of serious complications and allows for a more precise alignment of the eye’s optical elements. However, femtosecond LASIK is more expensive than standard LASIK and may not be available in all clinics.
- Contoura Vision: Contour-LASIK uses an edge-guided laser to produce a crisper image by remodeling the outer layer of the cornea. This option can be particularly useful for people who have severe Myopia or Hyperopia.
- EPI Lasik: Epithelium-free Laser In Situ Keratomileusis (EPI LASIK) is a newer type of laser surgery that doesn’t use any epidermal tissue from around the eye. Instead, it uses tiny cuts to remove the surface layer of skin that covers the eyeball. This procedure is usually used to treat nearsightedness and astigmatism.
- SMILE: Small Incision Lenticule Extraction (SMILE) is an FDA-approved laser surgery that can be used to treat nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. This procedure is less invasive than other types of LASIK, as it only requires a single small incision in the cornea. It also offers the potential to reduce long-term dry eye side effects.
- Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK): Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK) is a laser vision correction procedure that uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea and improve vision. It is different from other types of LASIK in that it does not involve cutting the cornea. Instead, the laser is used to remove a small portion of the surface of the eye in order to reshape it. PRK can be a good option for those who have thinner corneas or are at higher risk for complications with LASIK. It also has a faster recovery time than LASIK, as the cornea usually heals in a matter of days.
- Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE): Refractive lens exchange (RLE) is a vision correction procedure that can be used to treat both nearsightedness and farsightedness. This procedure involves replacing the eye’s natural lens with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL) that is designed to correct your vision. RLE is a good option for individuals who are over the age of 40 and suffer from presbyopia, or nearsightedness due to age-related changes in the eye.
- ICL Surgery: Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL) surgery is a procedure that can be used to treat high levels of nearsightedness or farsightedness. In this procedure, an artificial lens is implanted inside the eye in order to correct vision. ICL surgery has become increasingly popular due to its low risk of complications and fast recovery time. In addition to these common types of LASIK surgery, there are also several other options including laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK), conductive keratoplasty (CK), and phakic intraocular lenses (PIOLs).
LASIK Surgery Benefits
Some of the most common benefits of LASIK surgery include:
- Reduced dependence on glasses or contact lenses
- Faster and easier reading and close work.
- More comfortable viewing distances for television and movies.
- Improved vision in low light conditions.
- No more need to get LASIK surgery adjustments or maintain your eyesight through regular eye exams.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Surajpur
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Surajpur
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Surajpur
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Surajpur
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Surajpur
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Surajpur
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Surajpur
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Surajpur
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Surajpur
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Surajpur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I am so thankful to the staff at EyeMantra in Surajpur for helping me experience the life-changing benefits of Lasik Surgery. Over the years, my vision had been deteriorating and I was in desperate need of a solution. After consulting with their experienced doctors, they recommended Lasik surgery and I decided to take the plunge. The entire process was fast and easy and the results were immediate. My vision is now crystal clear and I’m so grateful to have a new outlook on life. I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Surajpur for anyone considering Lasik surgery – they made everything stress free and their expertise is second to none! Thank you so much!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Surajpur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Surajpur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.