LASIK Specs Removal in Salarpur – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Salarpur
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Salarpur
LASIK surgery is a popular eye surgery that can correct vision problems like nearsightedness and farsightedness. The surgery is performed on a patient’s eyes using a laser. It is considered to be the safest and most effective treatment for vision problems. There are many LASIK centers in Salarpur. Patients can get LASIK at any of these centers without having to visit multiple doctors. The doctor who will perform the surgery will evaluate the patient’s vision and determine if they are a good candidate for the procedure.
After the patient is evaluated, they will need to schedule an appointment with the LASIK center. During the appointment, the doctor will discuss the procedure with the patient and answer any questions they may have. The surgery itself is very simple. The doctor will first make a small cut in the eye using a special telescope. This cut allows access to the eye’s surface area so that the laser can be used to correct vision. After making the cut, the doctor will use a laser to remove the unwanted layer of tissue from the eye. The surgery is usually completed within minutes and patients can go home immediately following it.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a laser to remove layers of the eye’s surface. This can be done in one session, but it’s usually more expensive than other types of LASIK.
- Femto LASIK is a kind of laser treatment that uses a much weaker laser than standard LASIK. It’s sometimes used if you have minor eyesight problems that don’t require major surgery, or if you have very thick glasses or contacts that could prevent your doctor from using a standard laser.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of LASIK that uses four different lasers to create overlapping images on the eye’s surface. This makes it possible to improve your vision without having to go through the full process of removing all the eye’s surface tissue.
- EPI Lasik is another newer type of LASIK that uses an electron beam instead of a laser to perform the surgery. It has some advantages over other types of LASIK, including less bleeding and fewer complications.
- SMILE is a new kind of laser treatment that uses focused beams of light to remove myopia without damaging surrounding tissue or causing any pain or discomfort. It’s being developed as a replacement for classic cataract surgery, and is a much quicker procedure with fewer complications than traditional cataract surgery.
- ICL (Implantable Corneal Lens) is a type of lens implant that can be used to correct vision problems caused by myopia or astigmatism. It’s inserted in the eye and works by changing the shape of the eye’s surface, allowing for improved focus and clearer vision.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is a laser surgery that removes the outer layer of the cornea and reshapes it using light. This procedure can be used to correct different vision problems, including myopia, astigmatism, and hyperopia.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, both short- and long-term. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Improved vision – Laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) surgery can result in a much improved vision for patients, with many seeing 20/20 or better after the procedure.
- Reduction in eye pain – Many patients experience reduced or no pain during and after LASIK surgery, making it an ideal option for those who suffer from severe eye pain.
- Reduced risk of serious complications – While there is always a small chance of complications after any type of surgery, including LASIK, the odds are much lower with this procedure than with other options such as glasses or contact lenses.
- Reduced need for eyeglasses – For many people, the need for eyeglasses following LASIK is almost eliminated. This is due to laser precision and the elimination of myopia (nearsightedness).
- Increased quality of life – Many people find that their quality of life improves greatly following LASIK surgery, as they no longer have to worry about their eyesight and can more fully enjoy activities that were previously difficult or impossible due to poor vision.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Salarpur
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Salarpur||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Salarpur||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Salarpur||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Salarpur||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Salarpur||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Salarpur||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Salarpur||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Salarpur||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Salarpur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“EyeMantra in Salarpur is an absolute game changer when it comes to Lasik surgery. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but their team of medical professionals put my mind at ease with their unparalleled knowledge and expertise. The entire experience was absolutely amazing – from the initial consultation to the actual procedure and follow-up. The results were instantaneous and my vision has been perfect ever since. I am so thankful to the team of EyeMantra for giving me the gift of perfect vision. Highly recommend!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Salarpur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Salarpur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.