LASIK Specs Removal in Kulesara – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Kulesara
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Kulesara
If you are looking for laser eye surgery that can improve your vision and quality of life, Lasik may be the perfect option. Lasik surgery is a popular and effective treatment for correcting nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is also used to correct degrees of myopia, astigmatism, and other refractive errors. In a typical Lasik procedure, the surgeon uses a specialized laser to create tiny corrections to your eye’s error. This is done through a series of short laser treatments, each lasting about fifteen minutes. The surgery is usually painless and most people recover within a few days without any major complications.
One of the biggest benefits of Lasik is that it can often improve your vision significantly. As opposed to glasses or contact lenses, which may only help reduce your visual impairment, Lasik can give you dramatically improved vision with no need for additional eyeglasses or corrective lenses. In many cases, people see 20/20 or better after undergoing Lasik surgery. There are some important factors to consider before deciding if Lasik is right for you. First and foremost, make sure that you are eligible for the procedure. If you have moderate to severe nearsightedness or farsightedness, Lasik may be the best option for you. Additionally, be sure to speak with your doctor about all of your options before making any decisions.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a few different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a standard laser to create a smooth, clear surface in your vision. This procedure is usually recommended for people who have good vision in both eyes and don’t need a lot of correction.
- Femto LASIK uses a femtosecond laser instead of a standard laser, which allows it to create smaller lesions in your eye that are less likely to cause pain or other side effects. This procedure is usually recommended for people who have moderate to severe myopia (nearsightedness).
- Contoura Vision is an advanced version of standard LASIK that uses three separate lasers to create a precision-cut edge on the surface of your eye. This procedure is usually recommended for people who have very good vision in one eye but need more correction than standard LASIK can provide in the other eye.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to create smaller lesions in your eye, which means it’s less likely to cause scarring or other long-term damage. This procedure is usually recommended for people who have significant myopia and don’t want to go through the bother and expense of traditional LASIK surgery.
- SMILE is an experimental type of LASIK that uses a femtosecond laser to create a thin flap in your eye and then uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea from within. This procedure is still being tested, but it has been found to be more effective at correcting nearsightedness than traditional LASIK.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a relatively new type of LASIK that uses a tiny lens implant to reshape the cornea and improve vision. This procedure is usually recommended for people who are too nearsighted for traditional LASIK but don’t want to wear contact lenses or glasses.
- PRK (Photo-Refractive Keratectomy) is a type of laser eye surgery that uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea without cutting a flap. This procedure is usually recommended for people who want a faster recovery time than with traditional LASIK or who can’t tolerate the pressure from having a flap created.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, both short- and long-term. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Reduced or eliminated need for contact lenses or glasses.
- Better vision than with standard eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- Improved vision in all directions.
- Reduced glare and eye fatigue.
- Increased clarity and definition of images.
- Ability to see better at night and in low light conditions.
- Reduced risk of eye infections, including those that can be serious, such as angle-closure glaucoma (ACG).
LASIK Surgery Cost in Kulesara
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Kulesara||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Kulesara||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Kulesara||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Kulesara||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Kulesara||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Kulesara||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Kulesara||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Kulesara||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Kulesara
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Kulesara and I could not be more pleased with the results! The staff was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Dr. Singh made me feel completely at ease throughout the entire process and explained everything that was happening in detail so that I understood exactly what to expect. After my surgery, I was able to see clearly for the first time in years! I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Kulesara for anyone considering Lasik surgery. The staff is top-notch and their skills are second to none. Thank you EyeMantra for helping me get my sight back!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Kulesara, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Kulesara have reported no discomfort post-surgery.