LASIK Specs Removal in Knowledge Park – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Knowledge Park
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Knowledge Park
If you are considering LASIK surgery, then you may want to consider the many benefits that this procedure has to offer. One of the most important benefits is that it can help you improve your vision dramatically. Many people who have undergone LASIK surgery say that they now have better vision than they ever thought possible.
There are other benefits to LASIK surgery as well. For example, it can help reduce your dependence on glasses or contacts. Additionally, LASIK surgery can help improve your overall appearance. You may no longer need to worry about glasses or contacts giving you a “fake” look.
If you are interested in learning more about LASIK surgery and its many benefits, then you should definitely visit the Knowledge Park at our hospital. Our team of experts will be able to answer any questions that you may have and provide you with all of the information that you need in order to make an informed decision about the procedure.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type, and it uses a laser to remove your eye’s surface layers.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of the power of a standard laser, so it is less likely to cause damage.
- Contoura Vision uses a camera instead of a laser to map out your eye’s contours and then remove those areas that need correction.
- EPI Lasik uses an electro-mechanical device to create the proper corneal flap for surgery, while SMILE (Surgical Microkeratome Insertion Extraction) removes the eye’s surface layer using an ultrafine keratin blade.
- PRK is a type of LASIK that uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea without removing any tissue.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another option for people who want improved vision but don’t want surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits associated with LASIK surgery, including improved vision and better overall eye health. Here are just a few of the reasons why people choose LASIK:
- Improved Vision After LASIK Surgery: Many people who have undergone LASIK surgery see their vision improve significantly. This is largely due to the fact that LASIK removes the need for glasses or contacts, which can sometimes result in decreased accuracy and clarity of vision. In some cases, people may even stop wearing glasses or contacts altogether post-LASIK.
- Reducing Your Risk of Eye Diseases: LASIK can also help reduce your risk of developing certain eye diseases, such as age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and glaucoma. By removing the faulty tissue in your eye, you reduce your chances of developing these conditions in the future.
- Increased Life Expectancy: LASIK has been shown to increase life expectancy by up to 20 years, which is largely due to its ability to improve visual quality and prevent various eye diseases from developing in the first place.
- Reduced Stress Levels After Surgery: LASIK can often lead to reduced stress levels, as patients no longer have to worry about their eyesight deteriorating over time. In addition, many people find that their confidence levels after surgery are greatly boosted due to their improved vision.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Knowledge Park
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Knowledge Park||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Knowledge Park||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Knowledge Park||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Knowledge Park||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Knowledge Park||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Knowledge Park||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Knowledge Park||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Knowledge Park||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Knowledge Park
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“EyeMantra in Knowledge Park is the best place to get Lasik surgery! I had needed vision correction for years and had been considering Lasik as an option. After doing my research, I decided to go with EyeMantra. The entire staff was incredibly personable and professional, which eased my nerves about undergoing the procedure. The procedure itself was relatively straightforward and went incredibly smoothly. I could immediately feel the difference in my vision afterwards and it has been a life-changing experience. My vision has improved dramatically since then, and I’m so glad that I chose EyeMantra for my Lasik surgery. I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Knowledge Park for anyone considering Lasik surgery. They will make sure that you are well-informed throughout the entire process and their staff is second to none! Thanks EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Knowledge Park, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Knowledge Park have reported no discomfort post-surgery.