LASIK Specs Removal in Kasna – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Kasna
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Kasna
LASIK surgery is a popular and effective method of correcting vision problems. It is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to correct your vision by reshaping the surface of your eye. LASIK is considered a safe and effective procedure, with low rates of complications.The surgery is performed in a doctor’s office under local anesthesia. First, the doctor will make an incision in your skin around the eye. Then, using a laser, he or she will create a precise map of your eye’s surface. This map will help the surgeon precisely reshape your eye’s surface.
Most people experience excellent vision after LASIK surgery. However, like all surgeries, there is a risk of minor complications. These can include temporary difficulty seeing in bright light or at night, mild discomfort, and some slight changes in your vision. Most people are able to resume their regular activities immediately following LASIK surgery. If you are considering LASIK surgery, be sure to talk with your doctor about your individual risks and benefits. With careful planning and consideration of all the facts, you can make an informed decision about whether this surgical procedure is right for you.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery, and typically involves using a standard laser to reshape the surface of your eyes.
- Femto LASIK uses a femtosecond laser to achieve a much more precise surgical outcome, while Contoura Vision uses a curved mirror to create an accurate refractive error.
- EPI Lasik uses an ultrasonic disk to smooth out your vision, while SMILE uses an ultrasound blade to cut the cornea more precisely.
- PRK is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses pulsed light to reshape your eyesight, and ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) delivers drugs directly into your eye to improve vision.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits of LASIK surgery. Some of the benefits include:
- Improved vision. After LASIK, most patients see better than before the surgery, although there are some who see even better than before. Some people who had LASIK surgery several years ago say that they can now read small print or drive at night without using glasses.
- Reduced or eliminated need for eyeglasses or contact lenses. After LASIK, many patients no longer need to wear eyeglasses or contacts and may even be able to go completely without them. This is especially true if your eyes are nearsighted (myopia) or farsighted (hyperopia).
- Sharper images with less eye fatigue. With LASIK, you can expect improved clarity and sharpness of images, which results in less eye fatigue and a more restful sleep.
- A shorter recovery time from surgery. Most people recover from LASIK within a few days after the procedure has been completed, although there may be some mild discomfort for a few hours following the procedure. Patients often feel better and have fewer post-operative complications within two weeks after surgery has been done.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Kasna
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Kasna||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Kasna||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Kasna||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Kasna||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Kasna||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Kasna||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Kasna||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Kasna||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Kasna
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery done at EyeMantra in Kasna and I couldn’t be happier with the results. From the moment I walked in the door, they made me feel comfortable and confident that I was in good hands. The staff were knowledgeable and answered any questions I had without hesitation. They kept me informed throughout the entire process and even checked in with me after the procedure to make sure my vision was healing properly. I’m only a few weeks out from my surgery, but already I can see perfectly without glasses or contacts. It’s truly life-changing! EyeMantra provided top-notch care, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Thanks EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Kasna, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Kasna have reported no discomfort post-surgery.