LASIK Specs Removal in Ithaira – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Ithaira
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Ithaira
If you are considering LASIK surgery for your vision correction needs, we at EyeMantra Ithaira would like to provide you with some important information about the procedure. First and foremost, LASIK is a relatively safe medical procedure. However, like any other surgery, there are certain risks associated with it. These risks can be minimized by taking proper steps before, during, and after your surgery.
One of the most common postoperative complications is dry eye syndrome. This condition can be caused by a number of factors, including stress, lack of sleep, and sun exposure following surgery. If left untreated, dry eye syndrome can lead to vision problems such as blurred vision and eye fatigue. In some cases, mild cases of dry eye syndrome may be treated with over-the-counter medications such as lubricants or artificial tears. More severe cases may require treatment with prescription medications or even laser therapy.
If you are considering lasik surgery in Ithaira, please consult with a qualified doctor who can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a few different types of LASIK surgery available, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks.
- The most common type of LASIK is the standard procedure, which uses a blade to cut the cornea in two. This leaves a flap of cornea that needs to be closed with sutures.
- Femto LASIK uses a miniature surgical laser to perform the same operation, but it is much less invasive and causes less damage to the eye.
- Contoura Vision is a new type of LASIK that uses a ring-shaped excimer laser to create sharper images than standard LASIK.
- EPI Lasik uses an electron beam instead of a blade to cut the cornea, and SMILE uses a special kind of laser that creates very smooth edges on the cornea without damaging it.
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) is an older type of surgery that uses an electric current to reshape the surface of the cornea.
- ICL (implantable contact lens) is another newer option that uses small lenses inserted into either the eyes or ears to improve vision.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to LASIK surgery, which is one of the most popular eye surgeries in the world. Here are just a few:
- LASIK can dramatically improve your vision. Many people who have the surgery report that their vision is 20/20 or better after surgery.
- LASIK eliminates the need for glasses or contacts. You can now enjoy clear sight without having to wear cumbersome eyeglasses or use expensive contact lenses.
- LASIK is safe and painless. Most patients experience minimal discomfort during and after the surgery. If you do experience some pain, it usually goes away within a few days.
- LASIK is affordable. The cost of LASIK typically ranges from $2,000-$5,000, which is much cheaper than other eye surgeries such as cataract removal and refractive surgery (such as PRK).
LASIK Surgery Cost in Ithaira
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Ithaira||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Ithaira||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Ithaira||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Ithaira||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Ithaira||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Ithaira||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Ithaira||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Ithaira||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Ithaira
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik eye surgery at EyeMantra in Ithaira and it was an amazing experience! The staff were incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. They took the time to explain everything before the procedure and answered all of my questions. The procedure itself was quick and painless, with no discomfort whatsoever. In just one day, my vision was dramatically improved. I am so grateful to EyeMantra for giving me back the freedom of clear vision. I highly recommend them to anyone considering Lasik surgery! Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Ithaira, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Ithaira have reported no discomfort post-surgery.