LASIK Specs Removal in Habibpur – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Habibpur
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Habibpur
Habibpur is one of the cities in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It has a population of around 1 million people. Habibpur is a major commercial and industrial center, with a number of large factories and mills. It is also a major agricultural center, with a number of crops being grown there. Habibpur is well-connected by road and rail. There are several hospitals in Habibpur, including the EyeMantra. The city has a number of clinics and medical centers, as well as Optical shops.
Laser eye surgery, also known as LASIK or laser microsurgery, is a popular procedure for correcting vision problems. It is a type of eye surgery that uses lasers to create a precise correction in your vision. LASIK is usually done on your eyes without having to go through any other surgery first. During LASIK surgery, the doctor uses a laser to remove the surface layer of your eye’s cornea. This makes it possible to correct your vision with minimal discomfort and no more glasses or contacts.
If you are considering LASIK surgery in Habibpur, make sure to speak with an Eye Doctor at our clinic today. We can provide you with all the information you need about this highly effective procedure.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a standard laser to remove your eyes’ surface layer. This can create better vision than traditional eyeglasses or contact lenses, but it’s less effective in some cases than other types of LASIK.
- Femto LASIK uses a much narrower laser beam that is focused on the eye’s cornea. This makes the surgery faster and less invasive than standard LASIK, but it doesn’t always produce as good of results as standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision uses advanced technology that combines standard and Femto LASIK procedures into one operation. This allows you to have the best of both worlds: better vision with fewer side effects than standard LASIK, and minimal downtime compared to Femto LASIK.
- EPI Lasik uses a laser that creates small tears in the cornea so that light can enter more clearly and precisely. This is also known as “epithelium-free” or “subtotal” Laser In Situ Keratomileusis (Laser Refractive Keratomileusis).
- SMILE is a newer type of EPI Lasik that uses an implantable contact lens to help correct nearsightedness or farsightedness and reduce astigmatism. This type of surgery is less disruptive of the cornea and can be more comfortable than other types of refractive surgeries.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is a type of laser eye surgery where the surface layer of your cornea is removed, using an excimer laser. This can improve your vision and reduce nearsightedness or farsightedness. It takes longer to heal than LASIK but produces good visual results and less dry eye symptoms.
- Wavefront-guided LASIK is a type of laser eye surgery which is customized to the individual eye, using a detailed map of the patient’s optical system. This helps create a cornea that can better refract light and improve vision.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is a type of eye surgery where an artificial lens is surgically inserted into the eye. It is used to correct nearsightedness and astigmatism, and can also be used in combination with other types of vision correction surgeries. This type of procedure may be safer for people who are not candidates for LASIK, and can provide good vision results with fewer side effects.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to choosing LASIK surgery over other eye care options. Here are just a few:
- LASIK is a highly effective surgery with a high success rate. 97% of patients who have the procedure report excellent or very good vision after surgery.
- The Surgery is quick and easy with no downtime required. Most patients can return to their regular activities within 2-3 days after surgery.
- There is no need for follow-up appointments post-op, which makes life much easier for busy people. You can simply enjoy your new vision without having to worry about anything else!
- There are virtually no side effects associated with LASIK surgery, making it an ideal choice for people who are concerned about potential complications from other eye care procedures.
- LASIK costs less than many other types of eye care options, making it more affordable overall.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Habibpur
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Habibpur||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Habibpur||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Habibpur||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Habibpur||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Habibpur||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Habibpur||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Habibpur||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Habibpur||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Habibpur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“”I was always conscious of my glasses and the way it affected my looks. I wanted to get rid of them but was scared of the surgery. When I came across EyeMantra in Habibpur, they made me feel at ease with their expertise and efficient staff. The procedure went smoothly and the results were surprising. After Lasik surgery, I could see clearly and had no more worries of wearing glasses all the time. I’m really grateful to EyeMantra for this life changing experience. Highly recommended! Thanks a lot!
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Habibpur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Habibpur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.