LASIK Specs Removal in Gulistanpur – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Gulistanpur
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Gulistanpur
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to correct your vision, consider laser eye surgery. Lasik surgery is a popular and effective option for people who have difficulty seeing in one or both eyes. The procedure is typically done on an outpatient basis and can result in dramatic improvements in your vision.
There are several types of Lasik surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. One common type of Lasik surgery is known as “laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis.” This procedure uses a laser to reshape the cornea, which can significantly improve your vision. Another common type of Lasik surgery is called “laser-assisted refractive surgery.” This involves removing the lens of your eye and replacing it with an artificial one. The procedure can be done on an outpatient basis and results in a more natural appearance.
If you are considering laser eye surgery, be sure to discuss your options with a doctor at the EyeMantra in Gulistanpur. Our team of experts will help you determine which type of Lasik surgery is best for you and guide you through the process.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery options, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Here’s a brief overview of the most common ones:
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, performed on approximately 95% of patients. It uses a standard laser device to remove your eye’s surface layer, or cornea. This is the most affordable option and typically results in the best overall vision.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced version of Standard LASIK that uses a higher-power laser to improve accuracy and reduce visual distortion. It’s typically used by people who have significant refractive error (error in how light travels through your eyes). Femto LASIK is also more expensive than Standard LASIK, but it may be worth it if you have good vision already and don’t need additional correction.
- Contoura Vision is an emerging type of LASIK that uses ashaped laser probe to create precision cuts in your eye’s surface layer. This procedure is designed for people with high myopia (nearsightedness) or astigmatism (abnormalities in the shape of your eye). Contoura Vision has been shown to provide better overall vision than conventional LASIK procedures, but it may be more expensive and require longer recovery time.
- EPI Lasik is another new type ofLaser-assisted surgery that uses an ultrasound device to create precise cuts in the cornea. It’s designed for people with large pupils and very thin corneas, as it can provide a higher level of accuracy in those cases. It may also be slightly more expensive than other types of LASIK surgery, but the improved results could make up for the cost.
- SMILE is a relatively new type of LASIK that uses only one laser device to create a tiny incision in the cornea. It’s designed for people with low to moderate myopia and mild astigmatism, as it provides good overall vision and requires less recovery time than other types of LASIK surgery. The cost is also lower than other types, making it a great option for those looking for an affordable and effective solution.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy), is another form of Laser-assisted surgery, but it uses a different type of device to make the cuts in your eye. Unlike other types of LASIK, PRK does not involve cutting away the surface layer, or cornea. Instead, it uses an excimer laser to reshape your cornea from the inside. This means that PRK is more complex than LASIK and may require a longer recovery time, but it can also provide increased accuracy in certain cases.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is an intraocular lens that is implanted in your eye to correct vision. ICLs are typically used to treat very high levels of myopia and may be a good option for people who can’t have LASIK due to poor corneal thickness. ICLs require a more complex procedure than LASIK, but can often provide better results for those with higher levels of refractive error.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits of LASIK surgery, which include:
- The ability to see clearly without glasses or contacts.
- Reduced eye fatigue and improved overall vision.
- Increased distance and accuracy when shooting firearms.
- Reduced the risk of cataracts and other eye diseases in later life.
- A more comfortable lifestyle as there is no need for corrective lenses or sunglasses anymore.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Gulistanpur
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Gulistanpur||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Gulistanpur||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Gulistanpur||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Gulistanpur||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Gulistanpur||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Gulistanpur||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Gulistanpur||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Gulistanpur||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Gulistanpur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Gulistanpur, and I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. The staff was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, making me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Dr. Sharma provided expert care and answered all my questions thoroughly. The procedure itself was quick and painless. Afterwards, I felt a huge weight lifted off me—literally! No more glasses or contacts to worry about. My eyesight has improved drastically since the surgery, and I’m able to see clearly without any corrective lenses. EyeMantra in Gulistanpur is the place to go for Lasik surgery; I highly recommend them!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Gulistanpur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Gulistanpur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.