LASIK Specs Removal in Dadri – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Dadri
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Dadri
LASIK surgery is a popular eye surgery that can improve your vision. In a typical LASIK surgery, the doctor uses a laser to remove the eye’s surface layer, or epithelium. This removes the need for glasses or contact lenses and can improve your vision significantly.
The procedure is usually safe and effective, with few risks. However, there are some potential complications that may occur after LASIK surgery. If you experience any problems after your surgery, be sure to contact your doctor immediately.
If you’re interested in considering LASIK surgery for your eyes, be sure to discuss the benefits and risks with your doctor first.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a brief overview of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: The standard LASIK procedure is the most common type of LASIK surgery. It involves removing the surface layer of your eye using a surgical laser. This preserves your vision in the near and far ranges, but may result in some mild vision loss at the bottom or middle of your sight range.
- Femto LASIK: Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK surgery that uses a smaller, more precise laser to remove the surface layer of your eye. This results in less vision loss and superior cosmetic outcomes than standard LASIK. However, Femto-LASIK is not available everywhere and may be more expensive.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision is a new type of LASIK that uses an innovative technique to create a three-dimensional map of your eye before surgery. This allows for more accurate removal of the surface layer and improves cosmetic outcomes, compared to traditional two-dimensional maps created with standard laser procedures.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik is another new type of LASIK that uses an electronic camera to create a detailed image of your eye before surgery. This eliminates the need for a surgical microscope and minimizes the potential for vision loss after surgery. EPI Lasik is not widely available and can be more expensive than other types of LASIK.
- SMILE: SMILE (Small Incision Lenticule Extraction) is a relatively new type of LASIK surgery that uses a femtosecond laser to create a small cut in the eye, allowing the surgeon to access the cornea and reshape it. This results in fewer side effects than other types of LASIK and may be less expensive. However, SMILE is still in its early stages of development and is not available everywhere.
- PRK: PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) is an older type of LASIK that does not use a laser to create a corneal flap. Instead, the surgeon removes the surface layer of your eye and reshapes it with a surgical laser. PRK has fewer risks than other types of LASIK surgery but may result in longer recovery times and more vision loss.
- ICL: ICL (intracorneal lens) is a newer type of vision correction surgery that involves implanting a tiny plastic lens into the cornea. It can be used to correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness, as well as astigmatism. ICL is an irreversible procedure, so it’s important to consider all of your options before deciding if this surgery is right for you.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including improved vision and reduced dependence on glasses or contact lenses. Here are some of the most common benefits:
- Improved Vision After LASIK Surgery: One of the main benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your vision. In some cases, people who have had the surgery can see better than people who do not have it. This is because LASIK removes the need for glasses or contact lenses, which can be a hassle and often result in more eyestrain. Plus, if you’re someone who has difficulty reading small print or seeing in low light conditions, LASIK may be a great option for you.
- Reduced Dependence on Glasses or Contact Lenses: Another benefit of having LASIK surgery is that you may no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses. This can reduce your stress levels and make your life easier overall. You will also likely experience less eyestrain, which is an issue that many people experience when they need to wear glasses or contact lenses all the time. In fact, many people find that they no longer need to use eye drops after having the surgery!
- Fewer Side Effects Than with Other Methods of Eye Correction: Many people find that LASIK has few side effects compared to other methods of eye correction such as glasses or contacts lenses. This is likely because most of the procedures used in conventional eye correction involve putting things into your eyes, which can cause some irritation. With LASIK, however, the only side effect is typically a mild discomfort that doesn’t last long.
- Quick Recovery Time: LASIK surgery also has one of the fastest recovery times of any type of eye procedure. Most people find that they are back to full activity the next day, and they rarely need to take any time off work or school. This is a huge benefit for those who are looking to have the surgery but don’t have the ability to take time away from their daily lives.
- Increased Confidence: The final benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can give you increased confidence in your appearance. If you’ve been relying on glasses or contacts to correct your vision, it can be a relief to no longer need them. Additionally, many people report that they feel more attractive after getting the procedure done because their vision is clearer and brighter.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Dadri
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Dadri||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Dadri||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Dadri||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Dadri||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Dadri||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Dadri||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Dadri||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Dadri||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Dadri
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently got Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Dadri and my experience was better than I ever could have imagined. The staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, answering all my questions with patience and providing me with a personalized plan for the procedure. The procedure itself was quick and virtually painless, thanks to their use of the latest technology. Most importantly, I am now able to see more clearly than ever before and could not be happier with the results of my surgery! Highly recommend EyeMantra in Dadri for anyone considering Lasik surgery. They truly made me feel comfortable every step of the way!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Dadri, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Dadri have reported no discomfort post-surgery.