LASIK Surgery in Chauganpur
If you’re thinking about getting lasik surgery in Chauganpur, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure that you’re a good candidate for the procedure. Lasik is an effective treatment, but it only works if you have perfect vision in both of your eyes. If either of your eyes is significantly worse than the other, lasik may not be the best option for you. Second, be sure to schedule a consultation with a qualified doctor. A consultation will help you determine if lasik is right for you and give you a better idea of what to expect during the surgery. Third, be prepared for some financial considerations.
Lasik can be expensive, and there are some associated costs that must be taken into account before surgery (such as medication). Finally, make sure to ask your doctor any questions that come to mind. Your doctor will be able to answer any questions that you might have about lasik and ensure that you’re fully prepared for your upcoming surgery.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, performed on around 95% of patients. It uses a standard laser device to reshape your vision.
- Femto LASIK uses a slightly different laser device than standard LASIK, which can result in improved vision quality for some patients.
- Contoura Vision is a new type of LASIK that uses a custom-made laser device to create more accurate pictures.
- EPI Lasik is an ultra-fast version of standard LASIK that can sometimes provide better results than traditional surgery.
- SMILE is a new type of LASIK that uses a sub-micron laser to improve vision quality and reduce eye pain.
- PRK is an older but still popular form of LASIK that uses a low-energy radio frequency to reshape your vision.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another newer option that uses an implantable lens to help you see better after surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to LASIK surgery, including improved vision, decreased eye fatigue and reduced complications. Some of the most common benefits of LASIK include:
- Improved Vision: One of the most common benefits of LASIK surgery is improved vision. Patients can typically see better with less eyestrain and no need for glasses or contacts.
- Reduced Eye Fatigue: Another benefit of LASIK is that patients often experience decreased eye fatigue. This is due to the fact that the laser reshapes the surface of the cornea, which reduces friction within the eye and results in a more comfortable experience.
- Reduced Complications: Due to its precision and accuracy, LASIK surgery has a low complication rate. This makes it an ideal option for those who are concerned about potential risks associated with other surgical procedures.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Chauganpur
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Chauganpur
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Chauganpur
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Chauganpur
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Chauganpur
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Chauganpur
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Chauganpur
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Chauganpur
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Chauganpur
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Chauganpur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Chauganpur and am thrilled with the results. The entire staff was extremely welcoming and knowledgeable, making me feel instantly at ease during my visit. Everyone answered all of my questions and explained every step of the procedure to me thoroughly. On top of that, the surgeons were highly experienced and professional during the operation and did an excellent job. My vision has improved dramatically since my procedure, and I no longer need to wear glasses or contacts. I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Chauganpur for anyone considering Lasik surgery! Their attention to detail and commitment to patient care are second-to-none. Thank you EyeMantra for giving me my vision back!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Chauganpur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Chauganpur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.