LASIK Surgery in Bajidpur
If you are considering LASIK surgery, be sure to discuss your options with an experienced eye doctor in Bajidpur. LASIK is a very safe procedure that can help improve your vision dramatically. The surgery is performed using a laser to correct your vision by reshaping the surface of your cornea. With LASIK, you can expect a better quality of vision without the need for glasses or contact lenses.
In fact, nearly 95% of patients who undergo LASIK see a significant improvement in their vision quality. If you are considering LASIK surgery, be sure to speak with an experienced eye doctor in Bajidpur about your options. With careful consideration and consultation from an expert, you can ensure that you make the best decision for your eyes and your lifestyle.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a number of different types of LASIK surgery available, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery, and it uses a standard laser to remove your glasses or contact lenses and create a level surface in your eyes.
- Femto LASIK uses a fractional laser to create a much smaller flap in your eye, which is then corrected with standard LASIK surgery.
- Contoura Vision uses a tiny telescope to make corrections near the center of your vision rather than on the periphery, which results in better clarity and precision.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to cut down on the amount of heat that’s used during the operation, which can result in less pain and quicker healing.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that replaces two layers of your cornea with a synthetic membrane that helps protect your eyes from infection and other damage.
- PRK is an older type of laser eye surgery that uses brief high-energy pulses to correct refractive errors without removing any tissue.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) involves placing an artificial lens into the eye after standard LASIK surgery, which can help improve your vision if you have difficulty reading or wearing corrective eyeglasses.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery. These benefits can include:
- Improved vision. After LASIK surgery, people often see better than before, with less need for eyeglasses or corrective lenses. This is due to the precision of the surgery and the fact that most patients no longer need to worry about nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism.
- Reduced eye fatigue. Eye fatigue is a common problem after spending a long day in front of a computer or reading. But with LASIK, people typically experience reduced eye fatigue after surgery, thanks to the short recovery time and minimal discomfort afterwards.
- Increased confidence. People who have undergone LASIK Surgery often feel more confident because they no longer have to worry about their eyesight and can enjoy life without glasses or contacts. This increased confidence can also help people achieve their career goals more easily.
- Reduced risk of eye diseases and injuries due to glare or other factors outdoors or during sporting events or activities that require close attention to detail such as flying on an airplane or playing professional sports.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Bajidpur
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Bajidpur
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Bajidpur
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Bajidpur
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Bajidpur
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Bajidpur
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Bajidpur
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Bajidpur
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Bajidpur
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Bajidpur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik Surgery at EyeMantra in Bajidpur and it was such an amazing experience. The staff was incredibly friendly, the facilities were top-notch and the process itself was quick and painless. I came out of the procedure with perfect vision and the results have been life-changing! I highly recommend EyeMantra and Lasik Surgery to anyone considering this procedure. The team is knowledgeable, professional and very caring throughout the entire process. Thank you EyeMantra for helping me achieve perfect vision!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Bajidpur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Bajidpur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.