LASIK Specs Removal in Atta – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Atta
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Atta
If you are considering LASIK surgery in Atta, you may be wondering what the procedure is like and what the post-operative recovery might be like.LASIK, or laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis, is a common eye surgery that uses a laser to correct vision problems. The procedure is usually performed on an outpatient basis on people who have healthy eyes. The procedure typically takes about 30 minutes and most people feel little or no pain after the surgery. Some people may experience some minor discomfort following the surgery, but it should go away within a day or two.
Most people report excellent vision after LASIK and most report no difficulty seeing at night or in low-light conditions. However, some people do experience mild eye discomfort, such as dryness or sensitivity to light, for a few days following the surgery. This discomfort usually subsides within a few weeks. You may need to wear special glasses for a few days after the surgery to help your eyes adjust to their new vision. You will also likely need to use sunscreen and avoid sunlight for a few months after the surgery.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery options, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. The most common types of LASIK surgery are the standard procedure and the Femto procedure.
- Standard LASIK procedure is performed on patients with mild to moderate vision problems. It is considered the “gold standard” for LASIK surgery, as it offers the best results in terms of clarity and visual quality.
- Femto LASIK procedure is more commonly used on patients with more severe vision problems. It involves using a smaller laser pointer to create a much deeper notch in the eye’s cornea than is possible with the standard procedure. This makes it possible to improve vision even in patients who have significant refractive errors.
- Contoura Vision is another option that allows for more precise targeting of laser energy during LASIK surgery. This technique is often used on patients who have complex medical conditions or who have had previous surgeries that have left their eyes damaged in some way.
- EPI Lasik is a newer type of LASIK that uses ultrasound technology to help guide the surgeon during the operation. This method is often preferred by patients who have difficulty keeping still during surgery or those who have concerns about potential side effects from traditional laser procedures.
- SMILE is a new type of LASIK that uses an implantable contact lens to help correct myopia. The procedure is gentler on the eye than traditional LASIK and has fewer side effects, which makes it increasingly popular for patients who have had difficulty with other vision correction methods in the past.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is a type of laser vision correction that can be used to treat mild to moderate myopia or astigmatism. It is similar to LASIK, but instead of using a laser to create a flap in the cornea, it uses a special laser device to remove microscopic pieces of tissue from the outer layer of the eye’s surface.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is a type of vision correction that involves implanting a collamer lens into the eye to help correct refractive errors. ICLs are becoming increasingly popular for patients who have difficulty with traditional laser treatments or those who want more permanent results.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits of LASIK surgery, which include:
- Reduced eye fatigue and improved vision.
- Improved vision in all directions.
- No glasses or contacts required after surgery.
- Reduced likelihood of developing macular degeneration or other eye diseases.
- More comfortable lifestyle – no more need for reading glasses or contact lenses.
- Rapid recovery time – most patients can resume their normal activities within a few days of surgery.
- Low risk for complications – the overall complication rate for LASIK is less than 1%.
- Wide range of surgical options – including standard and premium laser surgeries with varying levels of technology and precision to meet each patient’s unique needs and preferences.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Atta
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Atta||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Atta||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Atta||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Atta||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Atta||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Atta||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Atta||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Atta||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Atta
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had an amazing experience with EyeMantra when I decided to go for Lasik surgery. The entire staff was friendly and knowledgeable, which made me feel very comfortable throughout the process. From the initial consultation to post-operative care, they were attentive and answered all my questions promptly. I could see a dramatic improvement in my vision the very next day after the procedure. I am very pleased with the results of my Lasik surgery and would highly recommend EyeMantra for anyone considering this treatment. Their commitment to excellence is unmatched! Thank you for the wonderful care!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Atta, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Atta have reported no discomfort post-surgery.