LASIK Specs Removal in Arun Vihar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Arun Vihar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Arun Vihar
LASIK surgery, or laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis, is a popular and affordable eye surgery that can improve your vision. The surgery uses a laser to reshape the surface of your eye, correcting your vision without requiring any additional eyeglasses or contacts.LASIK is most commonly used to correct nearsightedness (nearsightedness within 6/18 of an inch), farsightedness (farsightedness within 6/12 of an inch), and astigmatism (abnormal curvature of the cornea). It is also used for other purposes such as correcting presbyopia (age-related deterioration of eyesight), reducing the appearance of wrinkles, and treating myopia (nearsightedness).
The Eyemantra Arun Vihar is one of the best in Delhi. They have a team of experienced and certified surgeons who will help you get the best possible results from your LASIK procedure. If you are interested in scheduling a free consultation with one of their surgeons, please visit their website or call them at +91-11-26330102.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here’s a breakdown of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common form of LASIK, and it involves using a laser to cut away the surplus cornea tissue above your eye. The surgery is usually painless, but some people experience minor short-term side effects such as dry eyes or blurry vision.
- Femto LASIK: This procedure uses a fractional laser to remove less tissue than standard LASIK, which results in a more refined surface for your new contact lens. However, Femto LASIK tends to be more expensive than standard LASIK, and it may not be available in all areas.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision uses a special type of magnifying lens to create a sharper image of your eye during surgery. This option is best for people who have mild to moderate myopia (nearsightedness).
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik bypasses the need for an excimer laser by using an electronic pulse injection instead. This method is less invasive than other forms of laser refractive surgery, and it typically results in fewer side effects. However, EPI Lasik is also more expensive than other methods.
- SMILE: SMILE is a newer form of laser refractive surgery that involves removing just a small amount of cornea tissue, which results in fewer side effects and better vision. This option is best for people with moderate to severe nearsightedness.
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) and LASEK (laser-assisted subepithelial keratomileusis) are also available, but they have largely been replaced by newer forms of laser surgery. Your doctor should be able to advise you on the best type of surgery for your particular needs.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is another form of laser refractive surgery, but it’s typically used for more extreme cases.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to choosing LASIK surgery as your vision correction option. These include improved vision, fewer visits to the optometrist, decreased dependence on eyeglasses or contacts, and a more comfortable lifestyle.
- Improved Vision: The first and most obvious benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your vision dramatically. Most people who have the procedure see at least 20/20 in both eyes after surgery. Some see as much as 20/25 or even better. While this improvement may not be dramatic for everyone, it’s definitely worth considering if you’re concerned about your sight.
- Fewer Visits to the Optometrist: One of the biggest benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can reduce your dependence on eyeglasses or contact lenses. In fact, many people don’t even need them anymore once they’ve had the surgery. This is great news if you’re someone who hates wearing glasses or contacts and wants to maintain clear vision without all of the hassles.
- Decreased Dependence on Eyeglasses or Contacts: Another big benefit of LASIK is that it can reduce your dependency on eyeglasses or contact lenses by a significant amount. For some people, it might even be enough to stop using them altogether. This is great news if you’re struggling with dealing with glasses or contacts constantly – now you can simply enjoy clear vision without having to worry about them!
- More Comfortable Life: One final benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can make your life more comfortable. For instance, you may no longer need to worry about having the perfect pair of glasses or contacts to suit your lifestyle needs. Instead, you’ll have a clear vision all the time – something that can make a big difference in how you approach everyday tasks.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Arun Vihar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Arun Vihar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Arun Vihar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Arun Vihar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Arun Vihar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Arun Vihar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Arun Vihar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Arun Vihar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Arun Vihar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Arun Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been wearing glasses and contact lenses for more than a decade before I decided to take the plunge with lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Arun Vihar. The team at the clinic provided me with all the information that was needed to make an informed decision. The procedure itself was quick, painless, and incredibly effective – I was able to see the world clearly for the first time in years! I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to undergo such a life-changing procedure at EyeMantra, and I would highly recommend it to anyone considering lasik surgery. Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Arun Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Arun Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.