LASIK Specs Removal in Udyog Vihar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Udyog Vihar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Udyog Vihar
When it comes to vision correction, few things are as satisfying as having perfect vision. For some, this may mean using glasses or contacts to correct their vision. For others, it may mean undergoing surgery to remove a problem eye. If you’re interested in undergoing surgery to improve your vision but are concerned about the potential risks and side effects, one option that may be suitable for you is laser eye surgery (LASIK).
In LASIK, an accurate and precise laser is used to reshape the surface of your eyesight – without any additional procedures or injections. The laser is directed onto the surface of your eyes, creating a temporary correction that can last up to 12 years. With LASIK, there are few risks involved aside from possible minor discomfort and redness after the procedure. In most cases, people can resume their usual activities within a day or two following the procedure.
If you’re considering LASIK for your vision correction needs, be sure to speak with your doctor about all of your options. Udyog Vihar is home to some of the leading LASIK surgeons in India, so you’re sure to find a provider that meets your specific needs.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, and it uses a laser to remove the surface layer of your eye.
- Femto LASIK uses a higher-powered laser to perform the same procedure as standard LASIK, but it is less invasive than standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved blade to cut through the cornea more gradually than in standard LASIK, which results in a more precise and accurate outcome.
- EPI Lasik uses an electrode to stimulate the retina after the operation, which helps improve vision.
- SMILE uses a new technology that combines femtosecond lasers with photoepilation.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is a traditional surgical procedure that uses exposure to light to reshape the cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of surgery that replaces defective or lost contact lenses with an implantable device.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including improved vision and reduced eye fatigue. Some of the key benefits of LASIK include:
- Improved Vision: With LASIK, patients can see better than with glasses or contacts, without having to worry about glasses frames interfering with their view.
- Reduced Eye Fatigue: One of the main benefits of LASIK is that it can help reduce eye fatigue. This is because with LASIK, there is no need to wear corrective lenses all the time.
- Decreased likelihood of developing dry eyes: With LASIK, you also have a reduced likelihood of developing dry eyes as a result of your new vision.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Udyog Vihar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Udyog Vihar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Udyog Vihar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Udyog Vihar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Udyog Vihar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Udyog Vihar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Udyog Vihar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Udyog Vihar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Udyog Vihar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Udyog Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery done at EyeMantra in Udyog Vihar, and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The whole process from consultation to procedure to healing was handled with care and expertise. All the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable, helping me understand everything that was happening so that I could make an informed decision. I no longer have to worry about glasses or contact lenses; now I can enjoy clear vision without them! EyeMantra in Udyog Vihar offered me a great experience and amazing results. Thank you, EyeMantra! Highly recommended!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Udyog Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Udyog Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.