LASIK Specs Removal in Sushant Lok – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Sushant Lok
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Sushant Lok
Sushant Lok, also known as Sushant Nagar, is one of the fastest-growing areas of Delhi. It is a rapidly developing residential area that is home to many high-profile businesses and organizations. With an ever-growing population and an increasing number of people looking to improve their vision, Sushant Lok is the perfect location for LASIK surgery.
Lasik surgery is a popular procedure that can improve your vision by surgically removing the eye’s natural lens and replacing it with an artificial one. LASIK surgery is now considered the most reliable and safe option for correcting vision problems. At our clinic in Sushant Lok, we offer the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment for performing LASIK surgery. Our team of experienced surgeons is skilled in using the latest techniques to create precise eye maps and remove all of the unnecessary material from your eyes.
After LASIK surgery, you will see improved clarity and resolution in your vision. If you are considering this procedure as an option for your eyes, our team at our clinic in Sushant Lok would be happy to discuss your options with you.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type and involves using a laser to create a smooth, clear surface on the eye.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced version of standard LASIK that uses a slightly narrower beam of laser light to achieve a better result.
- Contoura Vision is an alternative to standard LASIK that uses an implantable contact lens to correct vision instead of the laser.
- EPI Lasik uses a different kind of laser than standard LASIK and is ideal for people who have very high myopia (nearsightedness).
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that uses lasers to reshape the cornea without having to remove any tissue.
- PRK is another option for people who have very high myopia and does not require surgery.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another option for people who have very high myopia and does require surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK surgery is a popular eye surgery that has many benefits. It can improve your vision, reduce your dependence on glasses or contacts, and even restore your vision if it was lost due to an injury. Here are the seven most common benefits of LASIK surgery:
- Improved vision. After LASIK, you may experience improved vision in both near and far distances. This is because the surgery creates a precise image for the eye by removing the outer layer of your cornea.
- Reduced need for glasses or contacts. If you have had LASIK surgery, you may no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses. Depending on your degree of myopia (near-sightedness), you may only need to use them occasionally for reading or close work.
- Increased visual comfort. Most people find that after LASIK surgery they feel more comfortable wearing sunglasses and hats because their eyesight no longer feels restrictive or artificial looking.
- Better quality of life. Many people find that after having LASIK surgery their quality of life improves significantly as they no longer have to worry about their vision or wear annoying eyeglasses or contact lenses all the time!
- Increased peripheral vision. After LASIK, your peripheral (side) vision may be improved as well due to the elimination of extra astigmatism in your lens area caused by being nearsighted in one direction only (the cylinder).
LASIK Surgery Cost in Sushant Lok
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Sushant Lok||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Sushant Lok||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Sushant Lok||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Sushant Lok||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Sushant Lok||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Sushant Lok||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Sushant Lok||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Sushant Lok||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Sushant Lok
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik Surgery at EyeMantra in Sushant Lok and I am so glad I did! The staff were incredibly friendly and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire procedure. The doctors explained the process in detail and put my mind to ease. The surgery itself was painless and the recovery time was surprisingly short. After two short weeks, I was able to see clearly without the need of glasses or contacts. My vision is now so much better and I couldn’t be happier with my results. Thanks to EyeMantra in Sushant Lok, I can now enjoy my life without the hassle of wearing glasses or contacts! Highly recommend!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Sushant Lok, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Sushant Lok have reported no discomfort post-surgery.