LASIK Specs Removal in South City – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in South City
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in South City
If you’re considering LASIK surgery, you may be wondering what the procedure is like. In short, LASIK is a safe and effective way to improve your vision. During the surgery, an eyeglass-like device called a laser is used to reshape your eye’s surface. This can improve your vision by up to 20/20 in most cases.
After the surgery, you may experience some temporary discomfort and light sensitivity. However, most patients feel great after their LASIK procedure and see great improvements in their vision. If you’re interested in scheduling a consultation with one of our surgeons in South City, we would be happy to help you learn more about the benefits of this surgery.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
LASIK surgery is a popular option for people who have difficulty seeing in one or both eyes. The various types of LASIK surgery include standard LASIK, femto LASIK, contoura vision, EPI Lasik, and SMILE (Stroke Me In Lasik).
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery. In standard LASIK, the surgeon uses a laser to cut a flap in your eye so that the cornea can be reshaped more easily.
- Femto LASIK is a less-invasive version of standard LASIK. In femto LASIK, the surgeon uses a smaller laser to cut the flap in your eye.
- Contoura Vision is a type of LASIK that uses lasers to reshape your eye’s curve of its lens.
- EPI Lasik is an advanced form of laser refractive surgery that uses an electronic device to help align your eyes during surgery.
- SMILE is a type of laser refractive surgery that uses lasers instead of blades to cut into your eye’s cornea.
- PRK is a newer form of laser refractive surgery that uses radio waves to reshape your eye’s cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a new form of laser refractive surgery that involves placing an implant into your eye to help adjust your vision.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser eye surgery, or LASIK. These include improved vision, reduced eyestrain, and a more comfortable lifestyle. Here are five of the most common benefits:
- Improved Vision: One of the biggest benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can often improve your vision significantly. Patients who have the surgery typically see 20/20 or better with only minimal correction needed after the procedure. This is due to the fact that LASIK removes most of the eye’s lens, which was created naturally over time to help focus images on the retina.
- Reduced Eyestrain: Another common benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can often reduce eyestrain. People who have difficulty focusing on objects close up often find that their eyes strain when they have to do so while wearing glasses or contact lenses. With LASIK, however, most patients no longer need prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses and can enjoy a more comfortable lifestyle overall.
- A More Comfortable Life: Many people feel much more comfortable when they don’t need to wear glasses or contacts all the time. With LASIK, you can finally stop wearing uncomfortable glasses or contact lenses and enjoy a more normal lifestyle without having to worry about how you look all the time. You no longer have to hide your eyes behind dark glasses in public and risk offending others!
- Minimal Post-Operative Recovery Time: The recovery time for LASIK surgery is minimal when compared to other types of eye surgeries. The majority of patients can see improvement in their vision almost immediately after the procedure, and they can start enjoying their new improved vision within a few days.
- Improved Quality Of Life: Finally, having LASIK surgery can significantly improve your overall quality of life. Many people feel more confident in their day to day activities, as they no longer have to worry about struggling with poor vision. You can also enjoy the freedom of not having to carry around your glasses or contact lenses everywhere you go. In addition, you may be eligible for discounts on laser eye surgery if your employer offers a vision benefits plan.
LASIK Surgery Cost in South City
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In South City||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In South City||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In South City||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In South City||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In South City||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In South City||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In South City||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In South City||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in South City
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery with EyeMantra in South City and I am so glad I did! The entire process was completely seamless, from the initial consultation to the day of my procedure. The staff at EyeMantra were professional, knowledgeable, and patient throughout the whole process. They answered all of my questions and put me at ease about the procedure. The surgery itself was quick and painless and I could already start to see a difference in my vision within hours afterwards. I now have perfect 20/20 vision, thanks to EyeMantra! I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone considering laser eye surgery; they are truly the best in South City! Thanks so much to everyone at EyeMantra for making my experience so wonderful.“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in South City, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from South City have reported no discomfort post-surgery.