LASIK Specs Removal in Sikandarpur – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Sikandarpur
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Sikandarpur
If you are considering LASIK surgery, it is important to understand all of the potential benefits and risks. The doctor at our clinic in Sikandarpur can help you make a fully informed decision. LASIK is a popular eye surgery that can correct your vision without having to go through the hassle and pain of glasses or contacts. It is a safe, effective procedure that can be done on both eyes at the same time. The doctor at our clinic in Sikandarpur will discuss all of the potential benefits of LASIK with you and walk you through the procedure.
After your LASIK surgery is complete, you may experience some healing discomfort, but it should only last for a few days. In most cases, people report excellent vision after LASIK surgery and find that their glasses or contact lens wear is no longer necessary. If you are considering LASIK surgery, please contact our clinic in Sikandarpur for more information and advice.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a number of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type, performed on approximately two-thirds of all patients.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK, results in a less severe vision loss, and is generally recommended for patients who are nearsighted but not quite eligible for standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision is an advanced form of Femto LASIK that uses a specialized camera to help guide the surgeon during the procedure.
- EPI Lasik uses electronic pinhole technology to create a perfect laser focus, resulting in minimal vision loss and fewer complications.
- SMILE is another newer type of surgery that uses a small laser to reshape the cornea without removing any tissue.
- PRK (Polarized Refractive Keratoplasty), also known as “laser eye surgery 2.0”, is a minimally invasive alternative to traditional eyeglasses or contact lenses that has been shown to be more effective than standard LASIK in some cases.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another option for those who cannot have surgery or do not want glasses or contacts after their surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK surgery is a popular and effective way to improve your vision. It is a surgical procedure that uses lasers to remove the layer of the eye that contains the tissue that images. The surgery has many benefits, including:
- Improved clarity and vision in both near and far ranges
- Reduced need for glasses or contact lenses
- Decreased likelihood of developing cataracts over time
- Decreased risk of complications from the surgery.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Sikandarpur
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Sikandarpur||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Sikandarpur||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Sikandarpur||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Sikandarpur||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Sikandarpur||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Sikandarpur||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Sikandarpur||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Sikandarpur||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Sikandarpur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been wearing glasses for years and was looking for a more permanent solution to my vision problems. I heard about EyeMantra in Sikandarpur and decided to give them a try. From the moment I stepped into their office, I felt comfortable and confident that they could help me. The staff members were welcoming, friendly, and knowledgeable, and they made sure I was informed and comfortable with the procedure every step of the way. The surgeons at EyeMantra were skilled and precise in their work, making the entire process a breeze. My vision is now better than ever before thanks to my Lasik surgery at EyeMantra! I can finally say goodbye to my glasses and enjoy the world with perfect vision. I am amazed by how quickly the procedure was completed and how well EyeMantra took care of me during my visit. Highly recommend EyeMantra for those looking for an eye surgery solution!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Sikandarpur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Sikandarpur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.