LASIK Specs Removal in Rajiv Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Rajiv Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Rajiv Nagar
LASIK surgery is a type of eye surgery that uses the laser to correct your vision. It is one of the most popular types of surgeries in India. The procedure is done on an outpatient basis and can be done in a few minutes.Laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) is a medical procedure to improve your vision with minimal discomfort. The surgeon creates a flap in your cornea using a special laser and then removes the old, worn-out cornea. This creates a clear surface for the insertion of the new, custom-made cornea.
The new cornea has fewer wrinkles and may be superior in quality to your natural eye lens. After the surgery, you will need to wear glasses or contact lenses for at least two weeks while your eyes heal. Most people experience minor discomfort after LASIK, which usually subsides within a few days. LASIK is one of the most popular types of eye surgery performed in India because it offers excellent vision quality with little pain or discomfort. If you are considering lasik surgery in Rajiv Nagar, please consult with a qualified doctor who can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a few different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery and is performed using a standard laser wand. It is the safest and most common procedure, but it can be more expensive than other options.
- Femto LASIK uses a femtosecond laser to create a sharper image than standard LASIK. It is less common than standard LASIK, but has been shown to be more effective in some cases.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved blade to create a more accurate image than standard LASIK. It is less common than standard LASIK, but has been shown to be more effective in some cases.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to create a sharper image than standard LASIK. It is less common than standard LASIK, but has been shown to be more effective in some cases.
- SMILE uses a tiny laser to seal the tiny blood vessels near the eye without damaging the surrounding tissue. It is less common than other options, but has been shown to be more effective in some cases.
- PRK uses an ultrasound machine to help reshape the cornea prior to surgery. It is less common than other options, but has been shown to be more effective in some cases.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lenses) uses tiny lenses that are implanted in the eye. It is a newer procedure and is less common than other options, but has been shown to be more effective in some cases.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK surgery is a very popular procedure that has many benefits. Here are just a few of the most significant ones:
- It Can Improve Your Vision Almost Immediately: Most people experience a significant improvement in their vision right after LASIK surgery. Many people can see better than they ever before with this procedure.
- It Is A Cost-Effective Option When Compared To Other Treatments: Compared to other treatments, such as eyeglasses or contact lenses, LASIK is a cost-effective option. This is because it requires very little time and effort on your part post-surgery. You can resume your regular lifestyle almost immediately.
- It Can Save You Money In The Long Run: If you are considering LASIK surgery, it is important to remember that it can save you money in the long run. Not only does it require less expenditure on your part, but it also improves your vision so that you no longer need to use glasses or contact lenses. That said, there are certain factors that should be considered before undergoing the surgery, such as your eye health status and budget.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Rajiv Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Rajiv Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Rajiv Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Rajiv Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Rajiv Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Rajiv Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Rajiv Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Rajiv Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Rajiv Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Rajiv Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I have been a patient of EyeMantra in Rajiv Nagar for the past three years and have had nothing but positive experiences with their services. Last year I decided to go for Lasik surgery and couldn’t be more pleased with the results! The staff at EyeMantra were professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate throughout the entire process. The procedure was painless, and the post-operation care was second to none – all of my questions were answered promptly, and I felt confident in their expertise throughout. The entire process was very organized and efficient, which put me at ease throughout the whole surgery. Most importantly, the results were incredible! After Lasik I was able to see things more clearly than I ever had before, and even a year later my vision is still just as good. I am incredibly grateful for EyeMantra’s services, and would highly recommend them to anyone considering Lasik surgery! Thank you for giving me the gift of clear vision!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Rajiv Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Rajiv Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.