LASIK Specs Removal in Model Town – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Model Town
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Model Town
If you’re looking for a safe, affordable and easy way to improve your vision, Lasik surgery might be the answer. Model Town is home to one of the most popular and successful LASIK clinics in the country, meaning that you’re likely to have a successful outcome with this procedure.
If you’re feeling ready to make the jump, there are several things you’ll need to know before your surgery. First, make sure you are fully informed about the risks and benefits of LASIK. Once you have a good understanding of what this procedure entails, ask your doctor any additional questions that may arise.
Once everything is confirmed, schedule an appointment with your chosen clinic. In order to ensure that you receive the best possible care, be sure to bring all of your medical records with you. Additionally, let your surgeon know if you have any pre-existing eye conditions or allergies.
Finally, remember that success after LASIK surgery depends on following all post-op instructions carefully. If you experience any problems whatsoever, don’t hesitate to contact your doctor or clinic for assistance. With proper preparation and follow-through, anything is possible after undergoing this life-changing procedure!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of Lasik surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a brief overview of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: The standard LASIK procedure is the most common type of Lasik surgery and involves using a laser to remove the eye’s inner cornea. It is typically the safest and quickest option, but it often results in less accurate vision than other types of Lasik surgery.
- Femto LASIK: Femto LASIK is an improved version of the standard LASIK procedure that uses a slightly more powerful laser to achieve a better result. It is also more expensive than standard LASIK, but it may be worth the cost if you are looking for better vision than standard LASIK can provide.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision is a newer type of Lasik surgery that uses a special type of laser to reshape the cornea without removing it. This procedure has been found to be more effective than other types of Lasik surgery and may be preferable for people who have concerns about traditional eye surgeries such as infection or scarring.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik involves using an implantable contact lens after your eyes have had standard or femto LASIK surgery to help improve your vision. This technology has been found to be very successful in correcting vision errors, but it does require some additional follow-up care after the surgery. There are also some risks associated with EPI Lasik, so it’s important to talk to your doctor and make sure it’s the right choice for you.
- SMILE: SMILE stands for “Small Incision Lenticule Extraction” and is a newer type of Lasik surgery that involves making a smaller cut in the cornea to remove tissue. This procedure has been found to be very precise and safe, but it also requires a longer recovery time than some other types of Lasik surgery.
- PRK: Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK) is a type of Lasik surgery that reshapes the cornea without cutting or removing tissue. This procedure can result in excellent vision and is particularly useful for people with thin corneas, but it can also take longer to heal than some other types of Lasik surgery.
- ICL: Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL) is a newer type of Lasik surgery that involves replacing your natural lens with an artificial one. This procedure can be used to treat nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism and has been found to provide excellent vision results. The recovery time for this type of Lasik surgery may be longer than other types, but it usually results in better vision than standard or femto LASIK.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, which is one of the most common types of eye surgery. These benefits include:
- Reduced dependence on glasses or contacts.
- Reduced likelihood of developing nearsightedness or farsightedness.
- Improved vision in all directions.
- Fewer visits to the optometrist or ophthalmologist.
- Greater comfort when using electronic devices and eyeglasses.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Model Town
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Model Town||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Model Town||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Model Town||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Model Town||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Model Town||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Model Town||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Model Town||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Model Town||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Model Town
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery performed at EyeMantra in Model Town, and I am thrilled with the results! The staff was friendly and professional, and they made me feel safe and comfortable during the procedure. Even though it was a bit of an anxious experience, their expertise put my mind at ease. After just one day my vision was drastically improved, and I could see the world in a whole new way. I am so thankful to EyeMantra for giving me the gift of better vision, and it has truly been life-changing! Highly recommend!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Model Town, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Model Town have reported no discomfort post-surgery.