LASIK Specs Removal in Ashok Vihar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Ashok Vihar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Ashok Vihar
If you are looking to improve your vision and want to get laser eye surgery done, Ashok Vihar is the perfect place for you. Here, you can find several reputable clinics that offer the treatment. LASIK, or laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis, is a popular procedure that helps people with moderate to severe vision problems. It is one of the most common surgeries performed today and can be done on both eyes. The surgery is performed by using a laser to remove the upper layer of your eye’s surface.
This improves your vision as the cornea (the front surface of your eye) no longer needs to work as hard to focus on objects. The surgery is relatively painless and most people can go back to their normal activities within a few days. However, some people experience mild discomfort for a few weeks following the procedure. If you are interested in getting LASIK done in Ashok Vihar, be sure to consult with a qualified physician. There are many excellent clinics in this area and all of them offer quality services. You can also browse online reviews before making your decision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Here are four of the most common:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK, and it involves using a laser to create a precise hole in your eye’s cornea. The advantage of standard LASIK is that it’s the simplest procedure, and it usually results in better vision than other types of LASIK. However, standard LASIK is less accurate than other types of LASIK, and it can sometimes cause problems like vision loss in the center or nearsightedness.
- Femto LASIK: Femto LASIK uses a much smaller laser than standard LASIK, which makes it more accurate. However, Femto LASIK is also more expensive than standard LASIK, and it doesn’t always result in better vision.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision uses a special kind of lens called an arcuate lens implant to restore nearsightedness or farsightedness. The advantage of Contoura Vision is that it’s more accurate than other types of lenses, and it often results in better vision than standard or Femto-LASIK surgery.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik uses an ultrasound device to create a precise hole in your eye’s cornea. The advantage of EPI Lasik is that it’s less invasive than other types of LASIK, and it often results in better vision than standard or Femto-LASIK. However, EPI Lasik can also cause problems like vision loss in the center or nearsightedness.
- SMILE: SMILE stands for Small Incision Lenticule Extraction, and it involves using a laser to create a small lenticule (tiny disc) from the cornea and then removing it. The advantage of SMILE is that it’s less invasive than other types of LASIK, and it often results in better vision than standard or Femto-LASIK. However, SMILE is more expensive than other types of LASIK, and it doesn’t always result in better vision.
- PRK /LASEK: PRK stands for Photorefractive Keratectomy, and LASEK stands for Laser Refractive Surgery. Both involve using a laser to reshape the cornea. The advantage of PRK/LASEK is that it can be used to correct more complex vision problems than standard or Femto-LASIK. However, PRK/LASEK is more invasive than other types of LASIK and can cause problems like vision loss in the center or nearsightedness.
- ICL: ICL stands for Implantable Collamer Lens and involves inserting a lens into the eye. The advantage of ICL is that it can be used to correct more complex vision problems than standard or femto-LASIK. However, ICL is more invasive than other types of LASIK, and it doesn’t always result in better vision.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, some of which include:
- A dramatically improved vision. Over 95% of patients see at least a 20/20 vision after undergoing LASIK surgery, and almost all patients see at least a 20/15 vision. This is due in large part to the fact that LASIK removes most of the natural lens tissue in your eyes, which results in a much sharper image.
- Reduced or eliminated need for glasses or contacts. After LASIK surgery, most patients no longer need glasses or contact lenses to see well. In fact, some people can even go without any eyewear at all! This is thanks to the precision of laser surgery, which creates a perfect edge on your eye’s surface that eliminates the need for glasses or contact lenses.
- Improved visual quality during daytime and nighttime activities. Most people find that their overall visual quality is better during both the day and nighttime hours following LASIK surgery than before the procedure. This is because laser technology is very precise and does not create any noticeable distortions or shadows when it operates on your eyesight.
- Fewer optical problems later down the road. According to studies, nearly 90% of patients who have LASIK surgery experience few or no major issues with their vision over time – meaning that they do not need additional procedures such as refractive surgeries to fix their vision problems down
LASIK Surgery Cost in Ashok Vihar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Ashok Vihar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Ashok Vihar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Ashok Vihar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Ashok Vihar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Ashok Vihar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Ashok Vihar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Ashok Vihar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Ashok Vihar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Ashok Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Ashok Vihar and I am extremely happy with the results. The entire experience was very professional and reassuring, and the medical team was knowledgeable and compassionate throughout the process. My vision has improved dramatically since my surgery, allowing me to see clearer than ever before! I highly recommend EyeMantra for anyone considering Lasik surgery. They make the process seamless and their staff take all of the necessary steps to ensure a successful operation. Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Ashok Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Ashok Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.