LASIK Specs Removal in Vaishali – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Vaishali
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Vaishali
LASIK is a popular and effective surgical procedure that helps correct vision problems. It is a type of laser eye surgery that uses a blade to cut the flap of tissue that covers the front of the eye. This surgery is often done on people who have significant vision problems, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism.
If you are interested in having LASIK surgery, we at EyeMantra Vaishali offer a variety of services to make the process as smooth as possible for you. Our team of experienced surgeons will work with you to determine your candidacy for the procedure and customize a treatment plan specifically for you.
If you are considering LASIK surgery in Vaishali, our team at EyeMantra Vaishali can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK performed, and it uses a laser to cut the cornea in half.
- Femto LASIK uses a more powerful laser and is considered to be more effective than standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision uses a needle to create MINI-LASIK flaps in the eye, which theoretically results in better vision because more light enters the eye.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic device that creates a flap in the eye using high-frequency waves.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that uses a femtosecond laser instead of a traditional laser.
- PRK is an older type of surgery that still has some popularity among those seeking LASIK surgery.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another newer option that allows people to have permanent vision without having to wear glasses or contacts.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser eye surgery, or LASIK for short.
- Firstly, it can help you see better than ever before.
- Secondly, it can improve your confidence and self-esteem.
- Thirdly, it can save you money in the long run.
- Fourthly, LASIK is a safe procedure that is generally well tolerated by patients.
- Fifthly, LASIK results in minimal discomfort and few complications post-op.
- Finally, LASIK is one of the most popular types of eye surgery worldwide.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Vaishali
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Vaishali||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Vaishali||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Vaishali||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Vaishali||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Vaishali||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Vaishali||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Vaishali||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Vaishali||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Vaishali
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“Having Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Vaishali was one of the best decisions I have ever made! The care and attention that I received from the staff was outstanding. Everyone there was very knowledgeable and professional, making sure that I was comfortable throughout my entire visit. The procedure itself was a breeze and the results were amazing—my vision has never been clearer! I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Vaishali to anyone considering Lasik surgery. They are truly the best at what they do! Thank you, EyeMantra, for giving me back my sight!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Vaishali, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Vaishali have reported no discomfort post-surgery.