LASIK Surgery in Surya Nagar
LASIK is a popular surgical procedure that helps to improve your vision. It is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to correct your vision. A doctor will use a laser to create a hole in your cornea, and then use a blade to remove the flap of tissue that covers the front of your eye. After the surgery, your doctor will put in a new flap of tissue to cover the hole in your cornea. LASIK is usually safe and successful, but there are some risks associated with it. Before you have the surgery, you should discuss all of the risks with your doctor.
After LASIK surgery, most people can see better than before. Some people may experience mild discomfort for a few days after surgery, but this usually goes away quickly. Most people are able to resume their normal activities within a week or two after surgery. Occasionally, people may experience temporary vision problems after LASIK surgery. These problems usually go away within several days or weeks, but they can sometimes be permanent. If you experience any vision problems after surgery, please consult with your doctor as soon as possible.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery, and it uses a standard blade to cut the cornea.
- Femto LASIK uses a miniature laser to create the same result as standard LASIK, but it is usually less expensive and requires less time than traditional LASIK.
- Contoura Vision uses a special kind of blade that curves around the edge of the cornea, which helps to create a smoother surface for the laser to cut.
- EPI Lasik uses an electrode to stimulate your natural vision in order to help your surgeon map out the exact area that needs to be corrected with LASIK.
- SMILE is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses microscopic incisions instead of large ones, which makes it safer and less invasive than other types of laser eye surgery.
- PRK is a classic type of laser eye surgery that was originally developed in the 1970s as an alternative to cataract surgery.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer option that allows you to keep your natural lens after having LASIK done, which can improve your vision significantly if used correctly.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery. These benefits can include improved vision, decreased eye irritation, a more comfortable lifestyle, and reduced stress levels. Here are just a few of the many benefits of LASIK surgery:
- Improved Vision: LASIK surgery can give you better vision than you currently have. Many people who have had the surgery say that their vision is dramatically improved. Some people even say that their vision is now better than before they had glasses or contacts!
- Decreased Eye Irritation: One of the main reasons why people suffer from eye irritation is because of the way their eyes are positioned in their heads. With LASIK, however, your eyes are moved slightly away from your nose and your eyelashes are cut shorter. This reduces the amount of contact between your eye and the surface on which it resides, which markedly decreases the likelihood of experiencing eye irritation.
- A More Comfortable Life: Another benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can lead to a more comfortable lifestyle overall. People often find that they no longer need to wear sunglasses in bright sunlight or carry around an extra pair of glasses when they go out. In addition, many people report that they now feel much more confident without glasses or contacts on hand.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Surya Nagar
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Surya Nagar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Surya Nagar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Surya Nagar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Surya Nagar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Surya Nagar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Surya Nagar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Surya Nagar
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Surya Nagar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Surya Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Surya Nagar and I am so pleased with the results. The staff was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, making sure that I felt comfortable throughout my entire treatment. They took the time to explain every step of the process, answer all my questions and provide follow-up care after the procedure. The surgery itself was quick and painless, with minimal recovery time afterwards. My vision is now clearer than ever before and I can finally say goodbye to my glasses! After the Lasik surgery, I have never felt more confident in my own skin. EyeMantra in Surya Nagar truly made my experience a pleasure. I would highly recommend their services to anyone considering vision correction surgery. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Surya Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Surya Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.