LASIK Surgery in Raj Nagar
LASIK surgery is a popular option for people who want to improve their vision. The surgery uses a laser to correct your vision. LASIK is usually done on the eyes, but it can also be done on other parts of the face. The surgery is usually done in an outpatient setting. You may need some medications to help you tolerate the surgery and recover. After the surgery, you may need to wear glasses or contact lenses for a few weeks.
There are several types of LASIK surgeries. The most common type is called LASIK direct laser treatment. This involves using a laser to correct your vision without having to go through any other steps, such as eye drops or eye surgery. Another type of LASIK is called LASIK flap lift. This involves using a thin flap of skin from your eyelid to correct your vision. This type of surgery is more complicated than the direct laser treatment, but it has a lower risk of complication.
If you are considering LASIK surgery, be sure to talk with your doctor about all of your options and risks. There are many safe and effective surgical procedures available that can improve your vision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type, and it involves using a laser to reshape your vision.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK, which allows it to be more precise and reduce the risk of complications.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved blade instead of a laser to cut your eye, which some people believe results in better vision quality.
- EPI Lasik uses an electron beam to destroy the cornea, while SMILE uses ultrasound energy to remove the surface layer of your eye without using any needles or lasers.
- PRK is a less invasive alternative to LASIK that uses a special kind of electronic camera to create an image of your eyes.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of surgery that combines PRK with an implantable lens system.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including:
- Improved vision. After LASIK surgery, many patients see improvements in their vision that range from 20/20 to perfect vision. This is because the surgery creates a precise and accurate image on the retina, which leads to better clarity and performance.
- Reduced eye fatigue. Eye fatigue is a common issue after spending long periods of time looking at something close up or reading. After LASIK surgery, many patients find that their eyes no longer feel tired or strained after engaging in these activities.
- Fewer contacts with ophthalmologists. One of the biggest benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can reduce the number of visits to an ophthalmologist or other eye doctor by as much as 90%. This means you will save time and money on your medical expenses. Increased confidence. After undergoing LASIK surgery, many people report feeling more confident in their own eyes and less self-conscious about their visual appearance. This increased confidence may lead to improved career opportunities and social interactions.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Raj Nagar
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Raj Nagar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Raj Nagar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Raj Nagar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Raj Nagar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Raj Nagar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Raj Nagar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Raj Nagar
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Raj Nagar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Raj Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Raj Nagar and I’m so glad I did it. From the moment I walked into the office, all of the staff were friendly and professional. Dr. Singh explained all of the details about my procedure with clarity, making sure to answer any questions or concerns I had. The surgery itself was quick, painless and successful. All of my vision problems were corrected almost immediately, and I saw results the very same day! The after-care was also top notch – they followed up regularly to check on me throughout my healing process. I highly recommend EyeMantra in Raj Nagar for anyone considering Lasik surgery!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Raj Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Raj Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.