LASIK Specs Removal in Raj Nagar Extension – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Raj Nagar Extension
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Raj Nagar Extension
If you are considering a surgical procedure to correct your vision, there are a few things you should know about laser eye surgery (LASIK). LASIK is a safe and effective option that can provide you with clear vision without the need for glasses or contact lenses. During LASIK surgery, the doctor uses a laser to reshape your cornea, which is the thin layer of tissue at the front of your eye. This makes your eyesight much more consistent and accurate than with traditional methods.
There are several types of LASIK surgery, but the most common is called “Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis.” During this procedure, the doctor uses a laser to create a new flap in your cornea. This flap is then cut and removed, leaving behind a smooth surface on which the laser can operate.
The doctor will then use a special lens to help you see clearly without glasses or contact lenses. Most people can resume their regular activities within two days after surgery. However, some people may experience mild discomfort and redness near the surgical site for a few weeks. In rare cases, there may be some cosmetic issues after LASIK surgery, but these are usually minor and can be easily corrected.
If you are considering LASIK surgery for yourself or your loved one, it is important to speak with an experienced surgeon about your options. LASIK surgery at Raj Nagar Extension is one of the
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a rundown of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a standard laser to create a smooth, clear surface in your eye. The downside to standard LASIK is that it can occasionally produce some minor visual problems (like halos), which can be fixed with glasses or surgery.
- Femto LASIK: Femto LASIK is a newer type of LASIK that uses a slightly shorter laser than standard LASIK. According to some studies, this approach may be better at minimizing visual problems like halos. However, there is still a small chance that Femto LASIK will not work well enough and you may need additional surgeries to fix the problem.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision uses an extremely high-power laser to create a much smoother surface than standard or femto LASIK. Because of this technique’s extreme precision, Contoura Vision may be less likely to produce minor visual problems later on. However, because Contoura Vision is so powerful, it may also cause more serious complications like vision loss or even blindness if done improperly.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik uses an electronic probe instead of a laser to create the lens in your eye. According to some studies, this approach may be better at reducing the chance of dry eye and other minor complications. However, it is an expensive procedure and there is still a small chance that EPI Lasik will not work well enough and you may need additional surgeries to correct the vision problem.
- SMILE: SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that combines elements of both standard and Contoura Vision. It uses an extremely precise laser to create an extremely smooth surface in your eye, but with fewer potential complications than other types of LASIK. However, it is still relatively new, so there isn’t enough research yet to know how effective it will be in the long run.
- PRK: PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy, and it is a more traditional approach to LASIK. Instead of using a laser, the surgeon uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea. PRK may be appropriate for those who are not good candidates for other types of LASIK because it doesn’t require creating a flap in the cornea. However, recovery from PRK can take longer than other types of LASIK and there is still a chance of complications.
- ICL: ICL, or intraocular contact lenses, are not technically a type of LASIK surgery. Instead, the surgeon implants a thin lens inside your eye to correct vision problems like nearsightedness and farsightedness. This procedure is more invasive than other types of LASIK and comes with its own risks and potential complications.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser eye surgery, or LASIK. Some of the most common reasons people choose LASIK include improved vision quality, reduced eyestrain, and a decreased risk of eye diseases.
One of the main benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your vision quality. The procedure uses a laser to reshape the cornea, which in turn improves your sight by correcting your eye’s refractive errors. Additionally, because LASIK eliminates the need for eyeglasses or contact lenses, you can be more active and enjoy life without worrying about your eyesight.
Reduced eyestrain is another common benefit of LASIK. After surgery, you may experience minimal discomfort and no need for pain medication. In addition, you may no longer have to worry about eye strain due to long hours at work or during recreational activities. Finally, there is a decreased risk of eye diseases after surgery. Since LASIK corrects refractive errors rather than removing tissue from the cornea, it minimizes the chances of developing other types of eye diseases such as cataracts and glaucoma.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Raj Nagar Extension
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Raj Nagar Extension||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Raj Nagar Extension||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Raj Nagar Extension||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Raj Nagar Extension||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Raj Nagar Extension||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Raj Nagar Extension||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Raj Nagar Extension||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Raj Nagar Extension||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Raj Nagar Extension
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been wanting to get Lasik surgery for a few years now, but the thought of it scared me. I am so glad that I chose EyeMantra in Raj Nagar Extension as my provider. From the moment I stepped into their clinic, I felt at ease and reassured by the professionalism of their staff and doctors. The surgery was quick and painless, and the follow-up care was exceptional. Within a few days, I could already see a dramatic improvement in my vision with no side effects or complications. I am very thankful for EyeMantra’s outstanding service and would highly recommend them to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Thank you so much!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Raj Nagar Extension, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Raj Nagar Extension have reported no discomfort post-surgery.