LASIK Specs Removal in Pratap Vihar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Pratap Vihar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Pratap Vihar
If you are looking for a safe, effective, and affordable way to correct your vision, then you may want to consider considering lasik surgery. Lasik surgery is a popular and effective treatment for many people who suffer from nearsightedness or farsightedness. This procedure involves the use of lasers to correct your vision by reshaping the surface of your eye.
There are many factors that can affect your ability to see clearly. If you are considering lasik surgery, it is important to understand all of the risks and benefits involved. Before you undergo this procedure, it is important to speak with an eye doctor about your specific needs. They will be able to determine if lasik is right for you and provide you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision.
If you are interested in lasik surgery, we at Eyemantra Pratap Vihar would be happy to discuss all of the options with you. We offer a variety of affordable procedures that can help improve your vision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, performed on around two-thirds of all patients. It uses a standard laser to create a smooth, clear surface in your eyes.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of the power of a standard laser, so it is less likely to cause eye damage and can create slightly better vision than standard LASIK. However, it is more expensive and does not always result in improved vision.
- Contoura Vision is a type of Femto LASIK that uses an advanced technology to create tiny circles on the surface of your eye. These circles help improve vision by creating a more accurate image in your eye. The
- EPI Lasik procedure uses an ultrasonic energy device to remove small amounts of tissue from your eyes without using lasers. This results in fewer side effects and a longer-term visual improvement than traditional lasik procedures.
- SMILE is a new type of Femto-LASIK procedure that combines FemtoLasik with femtosecond laser resurfacing technology to improve vision even further than traditional Femto-LASIK treatments.
- PRK is another type of lasik procedure that uses low-energy pulses of light to reshape the cornea and improve vision. This procedure is often used in patients with a thin or irregularly shaped cornea, requiring less tissue removal than other types of lasik procedures.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is a new type of lasik procedure that is performed using an implantable lens. This lens helps improve vision by correcting refractive errors, such as nearsightedness or astigmatism, without having to remove any tissue from the eye.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
One of the most common benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your vision significantly. For some people, their vision is completely corrected with LASIK surgery. For others, their vision is only improved by a few glasses. In either case, LASIK surgery is an incredibly effective way to get better eyesight without having to go through years of wearing glasses or contacts.
Another common benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can help you reduce your need for eyeglasses or contact lenses. Many people find that they no longer need to wear glasses or contacts full-time after undergoing LASIK surgery. This means more free time and less hassle when it comes to your eye care needs. Additionally, many people find that their quality of life improves substantially when their vision is corrected with LASIK surgery.
Finally, many people find that their experience with LASIK surgery was overall positive. The surgical procedure itself is relatively painless, and most patients recover quickly from the procedure. In addition, most patients report excellent satisfaction with their results from LASIK surgery.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Pratap Vihar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Pratap Vihar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Pratap Vihar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Pratap Vihar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Pratap Vihar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Pratap Vihar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Pratap Vihar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Pratap Vihar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Pratap Vihar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Pratap Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been struggling with nearsightedness for years and was so excited to find out that EyeMantra in Pratap Vihar offered Lasik surgery. After just one appointment, my vision was transformed! The staff at EyeMantra is incredibly knowledgeable and professional – they made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. I was amazed at how quickly and smoothly the entire procedure was. It didn’t hurt at all, and I could see results almost immediately after the procedure. My vision is now crystal clear, my headaches have gone away and it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! Thank you EyeMantra for giving me back my sight!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Pratap Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Pratap Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.