LASIK Specs Removal in Naya Ganj – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Naya Ganj
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Naya Ganj
Naya Ganj is one of the most affluent areas in the city and has a population of over 1 million. It is also one of the most populous areas in the district. LASIK surgery is available here at a fraction of the rates that it is in other parts of the city. There are several clinics that offer this procedure, and patients can choose which one they want to visit based on their budget and location.
LASIK surgery is a very safe procedure and has been proven to be effective in correcting vision problems. The surgery is performed using an excimer laser, which is a very precise instrument that cuts through the eye’s surface without causing any damage or pain. Patients generally feel little discomfort following the surgery and can return to their regular activities within a few days. If you are interested in having LASIK surgery done in Naya Ganj, be sure to speak with your doctor about your options. There are several reputable clinics located in this area, and you should have no trouble finding one that meets your needs.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here are four of the most common:
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery and involves cutting into the eye to create a smooth surface for the laser to remove the cornea. It’s been widely popularized and is considered the gold standard for LASIK surgery.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of a second more time than standard LASIK, but results in a better overall vision because it creates a thinner flap that’s less likely to cause glare or other errors during laser removal of the cornea. Femto LASIK is also less likely to cause post-operative inflammation and haze.
- Contoura Vision uses an automatic tracking system that helps ensure that the laser cuts precisely into the cornea without causing any abnormal distortions. Because Contoura Vision doesn’t require pre-operative mapping like standard LASIK, it’s often recommended for people who have difficulty seeing in their lower left quadrant or who have very thin corneas.
- EPI Lasik uses ultrasound waves to help guide the surgeon as they cut into the eye and removes the cornea. EPI Lasik is generally more expensive than other types of LASIK, but it has fewer complications and can be done on an outpatient basis.
- SMILE is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses small incisions to create a flap in the cornea, allowing for more accurate control over the shape and size of the cornea. SMILE is often recommended for people with larger pupils or those who have had complications from previous LASIK surgeries.
- PRK (Photo-Refractive Keratectomy) is a type of laser eye surgery that uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea. It’s less invasive than LASIK and doesn’t require cutting into the eye, making it ideal for people with thin, flat corneas or those who have had complications from previous surgeries.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a type of eye surgery where a contact lens is implanted into the eye to correct vision problems. ICL is an ideal option for those with very high prescriptions, farsightedness or astigmatism, and can provide better vision results than LASIK alone.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including improved vision. Here are a few of the most common benefits:
- Improved Vision After LASIK Surgery: The first benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your vision significantly. Many people who have the surgery see improvements in their distance and near vision, as well as in their overall clarity of vision. In some cases, people even see better than they did before having glasses or contact lenses.
- Reduced Eye Pain After LASIK Surgery: Another major benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can often reduce or eliminate your eye pain. This is because the operation removes the unnecessary tissue in your eyes and replaces it with fresh, healthy tissue. In some cases, patients also experience minor discomfort for a few days after the surgery but this usually subsides within a few weeks.
- Reduced Risk of Future Eye Problems After LASIK Surgery: One of the main reasons people opt for LASIK surgery is because they want to avoid future eye problems like cataracts and glaucoma. With regular monitoring after LASIK surgery, doctors can often detect any potential issues early on and treat them before they become more serious. This reduces the risk of those problems becoming permanent and ultimately more costly to fix later on.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Naya Ganj
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Naya Ganj||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Naya Ganj||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Naya Ganj||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Naya Ganj||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Naya Ganj||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Naya Ganj||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Naya Ganj||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Naya Ganj||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Naya Ganj
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been dealing with poor vision and glasses for far too long, and was looking for a permanent solution. After carefully researching my options, I decided to go ahead with laser eye surgery at EyeMantra in Naya Ganj. From the moment I stepped into their clinic, all of my doubts were put to rest. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly, and answered all of my questions. The surgery itself was surprisingly quick and painless. After only a few days, my vision was significantly improved. I am now able to see the world without the need for glasses or contacts! I’m so thankful that I chose EyeMantra in Naya Ganj for my laser eye surgery, as I could not be happier with the results. If you’re considering similar treatment, I highly recommend giving them a try!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Naya Ganj, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Naya Ganj have reported no discomfort post-surgery.