LASIK Specs Removal in Mohan Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Mohan Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Mohan Nagar
One of the most sought-after treatments in the world is LASIK surgery. Lasik, or laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis, is an incredibly safe and effective procedure that results in a virtually undetectable change to your vision. In Mohan Nagar, doctors at EyeMantra offer this popular treatment option to patients seeking improved clarity and vision. If you are considering LASIK for your vision correction needs, there are a few things you should know.
First and foremost, Lasik is a highly effective procedure that can improve your vision significantly. Secondly, the surgery is completely safe and requires only a few short hours of commitment from your part. Finally, many of our Mohan Nagar LASIK surgeons are experienced in both traditional lasik as well as femtosecond lasik procedures. This gives you more choices when it comes to finding the right treatment for your unique needs.
If you are interested in learning more about our Mohan Nagar LASIK surgery options, please contact our office today. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have and provide you with a detailed consultation packet detailing all of the benefits of LASIK surgery.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, all with their own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type and is done using a standard laser blade to cut the cornea into tiny pieces.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of the power of a standard laser, creating smaller cuts that are less likely to cause pain or discomfort.
- Contoura Vision uses an oscillating knife to create a perfectly round flap in the cornea, which can be stitched closed using Argus sutures.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to precisely cut the cornea into several thin layers, without causing damage to the underlying tissue.
- SMILE is a newer technology that uses an implantable contact lens to help reshape the eye’s surface after surgery.
- PRK is a method that uses lasers to destroy tissue in front of your eye, then creates new clear lenses using a 3-D printer.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another option that involves placing a soft contact lens over your artificial eye once it has been surgically implanted.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) surgery, including:
- Better vision. After LASIK, many people report seeing better than before. This is likely because the procedure creates a crisper, more precise image without glasses or contact lenses.
- Reduced eye fatigue and stress. Because LASIK does not require glasses or contacts for nearsightedness or farsightedness, it can reduce eyestrain and stress over time.
- More comfortable lifestyle. For some people, wearing glasses and/or contacts can be quite uncomfortable. With LASIK, you no longer need these types of devices and can instead enjoy a more comfortable lifestyle that doesn’t involve wearing glasses all the time.
- Improved quality of life overall. One of the main reasons people choose LASIK is because it improves their quality of life overall – whether that means being able to do things they couldn’t do before without discomfort or being able to live a normal life without having to worry about their vision constantly.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Mohan Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Mohan Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Mohan Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Mohan Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Mohan Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Mohan Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Mohan Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Mohan Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Mohan Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Mohan Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been living with glasses and contact lenses for years, so when I heard about EyeMantra’s Lasik surgery in Mohan Nagar, I decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did! The staff was friendly and professional throughout the process. The procedure was quick and painless, and the recovery time was very short. I can finally see clearly without needing any corrective lenses! The results are amazing and I am so happy that I chose EyeMantra for my Lasik surgery. Highly recommend to anyone considering it! Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Mohan Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Mohan Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.