LASIK Specs Removal in Lal Kuan – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Lal Kuan
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Lal Kuan
LASIK surgery is a highly effective medical procedure that can correct vision problems associated with nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. The surgery is performed as an outpatient procedure under local anesthesia. After a thorough examination, the doctor will determine if you are a good candidate for the surgery. If you are, he or she will prescribe glasses or contact lenses to wear during the surgery.
The surgery generally takes about 60 minutes and most people go home immediately after it is completed. You may experience minor discomfort following the surgery, which usually dissipates within a few days. However, some people experience mild to moderate post-operative eye pain for up to six weeks.
If you have any questions about LASIK surgery or if you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our surgeons, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Eyemantra Lal Kuan. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help make your LASIK procedure a success!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
LASIK, or Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis, is a popular surgery that has been performed on millions of people around the world. It is a type of vision correction that uses lasers to reshape the cornea, which can improve your vision.
- Standard LASIK surgery uses a standard laser to perform the reshaping on your cornea. This is the most common type of LASIK surgery and it is also the most affordable.
- Femto LASIK surgery uses a much smaller laser than standard LASIK and it is also faster. Femto LASIK does not require you to have an eye examination before surgery and it is usually more affordable than standard LASIK.
- Contoura vision uses a special kind of laser that creates a curves on the surface of your cornea so that your eyesight improves in all directions. This type of surgery can be more expensive than standard or femto LASik but it may be better for people who have very farsighted or nearsighted eyes.
- Epilasik (EPI Lasik) is a new type of lasik that uses an implantable contact lens as part of the procedure. EPI Lasik is often less expensive than other types of lasik and is suitable for even people with extreme vision problems.
- SMILE is another type of laser vision correction that can be used to correct short-sightedness and astigmatism. This procedure is less invasive than traditional lasik and does not require the same level of recovery time.
- PRK (Photo Refractive Keratectomy) is a traditional laser vision correction procedure that does not involve cutting the cornea. Instead, your surgeon uses a special beam of light to reshape the cornea without making any incisions.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is a type of vision correction that involves implanting a lens into the eye. This procedure can be used to correct farsightedness, astigmatism, and even extreme cases of nearsightedness.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK is a great option for people who are looking to improve their vision. Here are some of the benefits of LASIK surgery:
- Improved Vision After LASIK Surgery: Most people see an improvement in their vision after LASIK surgery. This is likely due to the fact that the surgery removes the need for glasses or contact lenses. Many people also experience an increased clarity and sharpness of images.
- Reduced Eye Pain After LASIK Surgery: Many people find that their eye pain after LASIK surgery is reduced or eliminated altogether. This is due to the use of laser technology in the surgery, which produces very little pain or discomfort.
- Faster Recovery Time After LASIK Surgery: Recovery time after LASIK surgery is usually faster than with other types of eye surgeries. This is because there is little to no down time needed following the procedure. Most people can resume their normal activities within a few days following surgery.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Lal Kuan
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Lal Kuan||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Lal Kuan||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Lal Kuan||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Lal Kuan||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Lal Kuan||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Lal Kuan||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Lal Kuan||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Lal Kuan||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Lal Kuan
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had LASIK surgery at EyeMantra in Lal Kuan and could not be more pleased with the results! The entire staff was amazing and made me feel very comfortable throughout the process. The pre-operative care was thorough, and the team took their time to ensure that I fully understood all aspects of the procedure. During the operation, I felt no pain or discomfort and was able to see the results almost immediately – it was truly life-changing. Thanks to EyeMantra, my vision is better than ever and I am so grateful for all their expertise and care! Highly recommend them to anyone considering LASIK surgery.“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Lal Kuan, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Lal Kuan have reported no discomfort post-surgery.