LASIK Specs Removal in Kavi Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Kavi Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Kavi Nagar
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to improve your vision, consider lasik surgery. Lasik surgery is a popular and successful procedure that can give you improved vision in the short term and long term.LASIK is a very safe surgery that uses lasers to reshape your eye’s surface. During the surgery, the doctor removes the outer layer of your eye using a surgeon’s blade. This creates a smooth surface on which the laser can perform its operations.
The most common reason people choose lasik surgery is that they have difficulty seeing in one or both of their eyes. Lasik can help you see better without wearing glasses or contacts, and it is a great option if you have nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism.
There are several factors that may affect your results after lasik surgery, including your eyeglasses prescription and whether you have any other medical conditions. However, most people achieve excellent vision after lasik surgery and can enjoy activities that were once difficult or impossible to do because of their poor vision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type performed, and it uses a laser to create a smooth, clear eye surface.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced version of standard LASIK that uses a slightly shorter laser wavelength to create a smoother, better-looking outcome.
- Contoura Vision is a newer technique that uses curved mirrors to improve the quality of your vision.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to create a precise, thin layer of tissue on the eye’s surface that can be corrected with glasses or contact lenses.
- SMILE is a new type of PRK surgery that uses special cameras to precisely guide the laser in creating your correction.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) surgery uses an implantable lens to correct your vision instead of using glasses or contact lenses after LASIK surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a variety of benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, some of which are listed below.
- The first benefit is that it can help you improve your vision dramatically. Depending on the type of surgery you undergo, LASIK may be able to correct up to 97% of your vision problems.
- Another benefit is that it can save you a great deal of money in the long run. In some cases, LASIK costs as little as Rs. 16,000 and can be completed in a single visit to the doctor’s office.
- Lastly, LASIK can also reduce your overall anxiety level because it often leads to improved eyeight and fewer headaches.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Kavi Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Kavi Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Kavi Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Kavi Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Kavi Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Kavi Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Kavi Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Kavi Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Kavi Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Kavi Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad and it was an amazing experience. The staff there was very friendly and helpful during the whole process. I never felt any pain or discomfort during the procedure and the results have been beyond my expectations. My vision is now clearer than ever and I can now enjoy activities like watching tv, playing sports, and driving without glasses or contact lenses. The staff at EyeMantra was very knowledgeable about the procedure and were able to give me all the information I needed before going in for the surgery. I would highly recommend Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad to anyone looking for an effective and safe way to improve their vision. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Kavi Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Kavi Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.