LASIK Specs Removal in Kaushambi – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Kaushambi
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Kaushambi
If you are looking for a safe, effective, and affordable way to improve your vision, consider laser eye surgery. Lasik surgery is a popular option for people who want to correct their vision without having to go through the hassle of glasses or contacts. At our clinic in Kaushambi, we offer a variety of lasik options that are designed to fit your specific needs.
One of the most common lasik procedures is called LASIK eye surgery. LASIK is short for “Laser In-Situ Keratomileusis.” This procedure uses lasers to remove the outer layer of your eye’s surface. This layer includes the cornea and the lens. After lasik surgery, your eyes will be able to see much better than before because the corrected vision will be in focus all the time.
There are many different types of lasik procedures that are available at our clinic. If you are considering lasik surgery for yourself or for someone you love, please contact us today to learn more about our options and schedule a consultation.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery options available, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK uses a laser to remove the surface layer of your eyesight cells. This is the most common type of LASIK surgery, and it is typically the most affordable option. However, standard LASIK can leave you with some vision problems in areas that were not treated well by the laser, such as nearsightedness and farsightedness.
- Femto LASIK uses a much smaller laser than standard LASIK, which results in a faster and more precise procedure. However, Femto LASIK may not be suitable for everyone because it requires a higher level of precision and experience from the surgeon.
- Contoura Vision uses a special type of lens that helps the surgeon create a more accurate map of your eye surface during surgery. This reduces the likelihood of any post-operative complications, but Contoura Vision may not be suitable for everyone because it requires more experience from the surgeon.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic pulse to thin the tissue in your eye so that the laser can reach your retina more easily. EPI Lasik is less invasive than other types of LASIK surgery and is typically less expensive than other procedures, but it may not be suitable for everyone because it requires a higher level of technical skill from the surgeon.
- SMILE uses a small incision to remove tissue from your eye that the laser will then reshape. SMILE is a relatively new type of LASIK procedure, and it has many advantages over other types of LASIK surgery, such as shorter recovery time and smaller risk for complications. However, it may not be suitable for everyone because it requires a higher level of technical skill from the surgeon.
- PRK (Photo-Refractive Keratectomy) is a type of laser eye surgery that does not involve making any incisions in the eye. Instead, a laser beam is used to reshape the cornea so that it can focus light on the retina more effectively. PRK generally takes longer to heal than other types of LASIK surgery, but it may be suitable for those who do not want to undergo a surgical procedure.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) involves implanting a thin lens between the iris and the cornea. The lens helps correct vision problems such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism, but it may not be suitable for everyone because it requires more technical skill from the surgeon.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, both short- and long-term. Short-term benefits may include improved vision, decreased need for glasses or contacts, and a more comfortable lifestyle due to no longer needing to wear optical corrections. Long-term benefits may include a reduction in the likelihood of developing age-related eye problems such as cataracts and glaucoma, as well as improved mental clarity and performance due to less eye strain.
LASIK is an incredibly safe procedure – even more so than other forms of eyeglasses or contact lenses – and there are no long-term side effects associated with the surgery. In fact, many patients find that they have better eyesight than before they underwent LASIK surgery – meaning that there is truly no reason not to consider it if you are looking for an effective way to improve your vision!
LASIK Surgery Cost in Kaushambi
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Kaushambi||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Kaushambi||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Kaushambi||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Kaushambi||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Kaushambi||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Kaushambi||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Kaushambi||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Kaushambi||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Kaushambi
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Kaushambi, and I cannot be more satisfied with the results. The procedure was quick and painless, and recovery time was minimal. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable, taking the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly. They made sure that I understood every step of the process, and the follow up care was top-notch. I would highly recommend EyeMantra to anyone considering Lasik surgery or any other eye care services that you may need. The whole experience was positive, and I’m so glad that I chose EyeMantra for my vision needs!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Kaushambi, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Kaushambi have reported no discomfort post-surgery.