LASIK Specs Removal in Indirapuram – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Indirapuram
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Indirapuram
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to improve your vision, LASIK surgery is an option that may be right for you. LASIK is a common type of eye surgery in which laser beams are used to correct nearsightedness or farsightedness. The surgery is typically performed on single-eye patients, and most patients see results within a few hours after the procedure.
LASIK is one of the safest types of eye surgery, with a complication rate that is less than one percent. In addition, LASIK has been shown to be effective in treating many other conditions, such as myopia (nearsightedness), astigmatism, and Presbyopia (a condition caused by age that makes it difficult to see close objects). If you are interested in having LASIK surgery, we at EyeMantra can provide you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery options available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK procedure, and it uses a laser to remove the eye’s surface layer.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK, and this minimizes the risk of damaging the surrounding tissue.
- Contoura Vision uses an ultrasound machine to create a 3-D map of your eye’s surface before the surgery, which helps ensure that the laser travels precisely where it needs to go.
- EPI Lasik uses an electro-oculography (EOG) monitor to help guide the surgeon during the surgery, while SMILE uses a special type of laser that is less likely to cause haze or vision loss after surgery.
- PRK is a type of cataract surgery that replaces the lens with an implantable contact lens, while ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer option that offers many of the same benefits as PRK but without the need for a surgical implant.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Improved vision overall. After LASIK, patients can expect to see better in all directions, even if their eyes have moderate to severe nearsightedness or farsightedness.
- Better vision in low light. Because LASIK removes the need for a glasses or contact lenses, people who undergo the procedure can enjoy better vision in low-light environments, such as at night or during daytime activities where glare is a problem.
- Reduced eye fatigue and improved focus. Because LASIK eliminates the need for glasses or contacts, people can spend less time wearing them and more time doing what they enjoy – whether that’s watching TV or reading a book.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Indirapuram
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Indirapuram||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Indirapuram||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Indirapuram||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Indirapuram||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Indirapuram||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Indirapuram||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Indirapuram||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Indirapuram||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Indirapuram
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been struggling with worsening nearsightedness for years and was looking for a permanent solution. EyeMantra’s Lasik Surgery in Indirapuram was the answer to my prayers! The entire team at EyeMantra were knowledgeable, professional and caring. I felt completely secure throughout the entire procedure. Immediately after surgery, I was able to see clearly and I haven’t had any problems since. I’m incredibly grateful to the team at EyeMantra for changing my life in such a positive way. If you’re looking for Lasik Surgery, I’d highly recommend their services!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Indirapuram, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Indirapuram have reported no discomfort post-surgery.