LASIK Surgery in Ghukna
LASIK surgery, also known as laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis or LASIK for short, is a popular surgical procedure that can improve your vision. It is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to reshape the cornea, the front surface of your eye. The surgery is often done on people who have difficulty seeing because of myopia, or nearsightedness.
Laser surgery is considered to be an outpatient procedure, which means you can go home after the surgery and resume your normal activities. Most people feel little or no pain during or after the procedure. Some patients experience mild discomfort for a few days following the surgery and may need medication to help relieve this.
If you are considering lasik surgery in Gukhna, please consult with a qualified doctor who can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a number of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK performed. It uses a standard laser to cut through the eye’s surface and correct your vision. The downside is that it can be more expensive than other types of LASIK, and it may not be available in all areas.
- Femto LASIK is a variation of standard LASIK that uses a Femtosecond laser to cut through the eye’s surface more quickly and easily than standard LASIK. There is slightly less healing time after Femto LASIK than after standard LASIK, but it also has some minor side effects, such as redness and some temporary blindness.
- Contoura Vision is a type of laser-assisted refractive surgery (Lars) that uses computer-aided design (CAD) technology to create custom-made lenses for your eyes. This procedure has many benefits over traditional lens surgery, including decreased healing time and no need for glasses or contacts post-op. However, Contoura Vision is usually more expensive than other types of LASIK surgery.
- EPI Lasik uses an ultrasonic blade to cut through the eye’s surface without using any lasers at all. This procedure has many benefits over standard or Femto LASIK: there is no downtime required, minimal discomfort, quick recovery time, and no risk of infection. However, it can be more expensive than other types of LASIK surgery.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK surgery that uses an advanced laser to make a small incision in the eye and remove a tiny piece of tissue to reshape the cornea. This procedure has many benefits, including little to no pain or discomfort during recovery, minimal risk of complication, and no need for glasses or contacts post-op. However, SMILE is usually more expensive than other types of LASIK surgery.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is a type of LASIK surgery that uses a laser to reshape the cornea without cutting through its surface. This procedure has many benefits, including minimal discomfort during recovery and no need for glasses or contacts post-op. However, PRK is usually more expensive than other types of LASIK surgery.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lenses) is a newer type of vision correction surgery that uses an implantable lens to correct your vision. This procedure has many benefits, including minimal discomfort during recovery and no need for glasses or contacts post-op. However, ICL is usually more expensive than other types of LASIK surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits of LASIK surgery, which can improve your lives in various ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Improved vision. After LASIK surgery, most people see a significant improvement in their vision. Depending on the type of LASIK procedure you undergo, you may see a difference as small as 1/10th of a diopter (D) or as great as 20/20. This means that you can now read print at normal distance and see clearly in low light situations.
- Increased confidence. After having LASIK surgery, many people feel more confident and capable than before because they no longer have to wear glasses or contact lenses to see well. No longer worrying about losing your vision due to age or injury is an amazing feeling!
- Reduced eye fatigue and headaches. Eye fatigue and headaches are often caused by wearing eyeglasses or contacts for long periods of time, which is no longer a problem after undergoing LASIK surgery. You will now be able to spend less time wearing eyeglasses or contacts and more time doing what you enjoy!
- Reduced risk of eye diseases and conditions. Numerous studies have shown that people who have undergone LASIK surgery are at a significantly reduced risk of developing eye diseases and conditions such as cataracts and glaucoma over the course of their lifetime compared to those who do not have the procedure done.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Ghukna
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Ghukna
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Ghukna
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Ghukna
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Ghukna
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Ghukna
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Ghukna
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Ghukna
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Ghukna
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Ghukna
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik Surgery at EyeMantra in Ghukna, and I couldn’t be more pleased with the experience. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly, taking the time to answer my questions and explain every step of the process. I felt confident that I was in good hands, especially when they took their time to evaluate my case and make sure I was a good candidate before proceeding. The procedure itself went smoothly, and the post-operative care was excellent. I’m amazed at how quickly my eyes have healed, and now I can see clearly without glasses or contacts for the first time in years! I’m extremely happy with my results and would highly recommend EyeMantra in Ghukna for anyone considering Lasik Surgery. Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Ghukna, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Ghukna have reported no discomfort post-surgery.