LASIK Specs Removal in Dundahera – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Dundahera
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Dundahera
If you are looking for a new way to improve your vision, then you may want to consider LASIK surgery. This procedure is a popular option for people who have difficulty seeing in the distance or in bright light.LASIK surgery is an extremely safe procedure that can help you see better without having to go through glasses or contact lenses. In fact, many people who have had LASIK say that it has been one of the best decisions they have ever made.
There are a few things to keep in mind before deciding if LASIK is right for you. First, make sure that you have good vision in both near and far distances. If your vision is less than 20/40 in one or both of these areas, then LASIK may not be the best option for you. Additionally, make sure that you have good corneal health. If your corneas are thin or if there are any other abnormalities, then LASIK may not be the best choice for you. Finally, be sure to discuss all of your options with a qualified doctor before scheduling your surgery.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks. Here’s a brief overview of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK (or “classic” LASIK): This is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a laser to remove the cornea’s surface layer using a standard blade called a microkeratome. The eye doctor then creates a new, corrected cornea by putting a thin, artificial lens in the patient’s eye.
- Femto LASIK: Femto LASIK is similar to traditional LASIK except that it uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK. This means that the doctor can achieve a better result with less damage to the cornea. However, Femto LASIK is less common than standard LASIK and may be more expensive.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision is a newer form of LASIK that uses what’s called “contouring” to improve vision without removing any of the cornea’s surface. This technology uses specially designed lasers and lenses to reshape the cornea without cutting into it. It has been shown to be less risky than other types of Lasik surgery and is becoming increasingly popular among patients who want an affordable option but still want good vision results.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik (also known as “extended depth” or “deep” dissection) is a more aggressive type of LASIK, which requires cutting through the entire cornea and not just the surface layer. This procedure often results in better vision than LASIK or Contoura Vision, but it also carries more risk. It should only be performed by an experienced surgeon due to its complexity.
- Photo-refractive Keratectomy (PRK): PRK is an older form of LASIK surgery, but it is still widely used. Instead of using a laser to create a new cornea, the doctor actually removes the top layer of the cornea and then smoothes out any irregularities before replacing it with an artificial lens. Unlike Lasik or Contoura Vision, PRK does not involve cutting into the cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens): ICL is an advanced form of laser eye surgery that involves implanting a tiny lens directly into the eye. This procedure can correct nearsightedness and farsightedness with better accuracy than traditional LASIK or PRK because the lens is specifically designed for each individual patient. In addition, ICL is less invasive than traditional LASIK, so there is less risk of complications. ICL also requires fewer follow-up visits to the doctor and can provide better vision results for some patients.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits of LASIK surgery, including improved vision, better overall eye health, and decreased eyestrain. Here are just a few of the key benefits:
- Improved Vision: After LASIK surgery, patients typically see an improvement in their vision that ranges from 20 to 40 percent. This is because the procedure corrects visual problems such as nearsightedness and farsightedness. In some cases, people can achieve perfect vision.
- Better Overall Eye Health: LASIK surgery is known for its immediate and long-term positive effects on overall eye health. For example, it has been shown to reduce the risk of dry eyes, cataracts, and glaucoma. Additionally, LASIK can improve your overall focus and concentration.
- Decreased Eyestrain: One of the most common post-operative complaints is eyestrain. After LASIK surgery, you may experience less eyestrain thanks to a more relaxed eye muscle tone. This means you will be able to work more comfortably for extended periods of time without feeling strained or tired.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Dundahera
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Dundahera||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Dundahera||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Dundahera||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Dundahera||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Dundahera||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Dundahera||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Dundahera||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Dundahera||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Dundahera
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Dundahera, and I am so glad that I did. The entire process was seamless and the staff at EyeMantra were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the procedure. I felt very comfortable throughout the entire experience and it was clear to me that they wanted me to be happy with the results. Immediately after my surgery, I could see a huge difference in my vision and it has improved dramatically since then. I would highly recommend EyeMantra to anyone considering lasik surgery – they truly exceeded my expectations and provided me with an amazing experience!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Dundahera, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Dundahera have reported no discomfort post-surgery.