LASIK Specs Removal in Bamheta – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Bamheta
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Bamheta
LASIK surgery is a popular, safe and effective procedure that can help improve your vision. If you are interested in having this surgery performed in Bamheta, contact our office for more information. There are several different types of LASIK surgery available, and our team will work with you to find the best option for you. The surgery typically takes around an hour and is done using a laser eye surgeon.
After the surgery, you may experience some temporary mild pain and discomfort. However, most people report excellent vision after LASIK surgery in Bamheta. If you are considering LASIK surgery in Bamheta, contact our office today to schedule a consultation. We can answer any questions you have about the procedure and help you decide if it is right for you.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a number of different types of laser eye surgery options available, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks. Some of the most common types of laser eye surgery include standard LASIK, Femto LASIK, Contoura vision, EPI Lasik, and SMILE. Here’s a closer look at each type:
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery and involves removing the entire layer of your cornea with a blade using a standard surgical microscope. This procedure is usually safe and successful for most patients, but there are some potential risks including minor visual discomfort and a small chance of needing another operation to correct any complications.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses a smaller laser to remove just the outer layer of your cornea without damaging the underlying tissue. This procedure is usually safer than standard LASIK, but it has slightly lower success rates due to the smaller area that can be treated effectively. Femto LASIK may also require you to wear an intraocular lens (IOL) after surgery to help restore your vision.
- Contoura Vision is a new type of laser eye surgery that uses lasers to reshape the front surface of your cornea instead of removing it altogether. This procedure has been shown to be more effective than traditional surgeries in restoring vision quality and can be performed on both eyes at once if desired. However, contoura vision may not be suitable for everyone and can cause some temporary side effects such as dry eyes.
- EPI Lasik is a newer type of laser eye surgery that combines the benefits of both traditional LASIK and contoura vision. It uses a special excimer laser to reshape both the front and back surfaces of your cornea to give you better vision without the need for an IOL. This procedure is generally safe and effective, but it may not be suitable for everyone depending on their individual needs.
- SMILE is a minimally invasive laser eye surgery that only uses lasers to reshape the front surface of your cornea. This procedure can be less risky than other types of laser eye surgery and is typically successful in restoring vision. However, since it only reshapes the front surface of the cornea, SMILE may not be suitable for everyone depending on their individual needs.
- PRK is a type of laser eye surgery that is similar to LASIK but does not involve the use of a blade. Instead, PRK uses a specialized laser to reshape the front surface of your cornea without needing to remove any tissue. This procedure is typically safe and successful in restoring vision, but some people may experience minor visual discomfort or blurred vision as a side effect.
- ICL is a more advanced form of laser eye surgery that uses an intraocular lens (IOL) to correct vision. In this procedure, the surgeon will implant a small IOL between your cornea and iris, which can help improve vision in people with high levels of refractive errors. This procedure is usually successful and safe but may not be suitable for everyone depending on their individual needs.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, both short- and long-term. Short-term benefits include improved vision, reduced eye pain, and minimal discomfort during the healing process. Long-term benefits can include a more clear and bright vision, reduced need for eyeglasses or contact lenses, and a decreased risk of developing age-related eye diseases.
One of the most significant long-term benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can significantly reduce your risk of developing age-related eye diseases. Age-related eye diseases are some of the most common conditions in older adults, and they can cause serious physical and emotional issues. By reducing your risk of developing these diseases, LASIK surgery can improve your quality of life significantly.
In addition to offering long-term benefits, LASIK surgery also offers a number of short-term benefits. These short-term benefits include improved vision, reduced eye pain, and minimal discomfort during the healing process. Additionally, LASIK surgery can improve your quality of life by providing you with better vision than you would have with traditional eyeglasses or contact lenses.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Bamheta
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Bamheta||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Bamheta||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Bamheta||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Bamheta||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Bamheta||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Bamheta||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Bamheta||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Bamheta||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Bamheta
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Bamheta and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The entire experience was incredibly professional, from the initial consultations to the actual procedure. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable, answering all of my questions and addressing any concerns that I had throughout. I’m now able to see clearly without glasses or contact lenses and I’m delighted with the outcome. The results have been life-changing for me, giving me a newfound freedom and independence. I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Bamheta for anyone considering Lasik surgery – it has made an incredible difference to my life! Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Bamheta, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Bamheta have reported no discomfort post-surgery.