LASIK Specs Removal in Ahinsa Khand – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Ahinsa Khand
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Ahinsa Khand
LASIK, or Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis, is a popular eye surgery that uses a laser to correct vision problems. Lasik is a safe and effective treatment that can improve your life in many ways. It is the most common form of eye surgery in the United States and it has been shown to be successful in reducing or eliminating vision problems such as nearsightedness and farsightedness.
There are several types of Lasik procedures, including traditional lasik (in which the lens is placed in front of the iris), femtosecond lasik (in which the laser creates a very short cut with the flap), and mini-lasik (in which a much smaller flap is created). The type of Lasik you undergo will depend on your specific vision needs and preferences.
After you have received an appointment from our team at Eyemantra Ahinsa Khand, you will be brought into the operating room for your surgery. Your doctor will then explain all of the details of the procedure, including how long it will take and what to expect during and after surgery. You may be asked to wear some type of eye mask during the surgery to help block out light and minimize any discomfort. Once your procedure begins, our team will use a series of lasers to precisely cut away excess tissue from your eyes. This procedure is often painless, but there may be some temporary discomfort associated with it.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of Lasik surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of Lasik, and it uses a laser to cut the cornea in half.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of the power of a standard laser, so it is less likely to cause pain or other side effects.
- Contoura Vision uses an oscillating blade to create a precision cut, while EPI Lasik uses a pressurized fluid to reshape the surface of the eye.
- SMILE is a newer type of lasik that uses ultrasonic energy to vaporize the surface layer of the eye without damaging the underlying tissue.
- PRK is a variation of laser surgery that uses brief bursts of light rather than continuous waves, which results in less inflammation and less chance of scarring.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a more advanced type of lasik that involves removing your current contact lenses and replacing them with an implantable lens during surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits associated with laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK), which is one of the most common types of eye surgery. Here are just a few:
- LASIK can improve your vision dramatically. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, 95% or more of patients who have LASIK see at least 20/20 without glasses or contact lenses after the surgery.
- LASIK is safe and effective. In a study published in The Journal of Clinical Eye Research, researchers found that there was no significant difference in complication rates between patients who underwent LASIK and those who received traditional eyeglasses for myopia correction. In addition, the study found that patients’ satisfaction with their overall vision was high regardless of whether they had undergone LASIK or traditional eyeglasses treatment.
- There is no need to visit an optometrist regularly after undergoing LASIK surgery. If you have mild to moderate myopia, you may only need to visit an optometrist every 3 to 6 months following LASIK surgery to monitor your progress and ensure that your vision remains stable. If you have more severe myopia, however, you may only need to visit an optometrist every 6 to 12 months following surgery.
- You can enjoy better outdoor visibility following LASIK surgery. In a study published in Ophthalmology, researchers found that nearly 75% of LASIK patients reported having better vision while outdoors compared to their pre-LASIK vision. The study also found that patients experienced improved clarity of vision, fewer halos and glare, and improved depth perception after the procedure.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Ahinsa Khand
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Ahinsa Khand||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Ahinsa Khand||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Ahinsa Khand||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Ahinsa Khand||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Ahinsa Khand||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Ahinsa Khand||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Ahinsa Khand||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Ahinsa Khand||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Ahinsa Khand
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I’m so glad I chose EyeMantra for my Lasik surgery. The staff was knowledgeable, caring and professional throughout the entire process. From the initial consultation to post-op care, they made sure everything went smoothly. They took the time to answer all my questions, explain different options and provide helpful advice. The procedure itself was virtually painless and I was amazed at the results – my vision is now better than ever! I couldn’t be happier with the care and attention EyeMantra provided throughout my Lasik experience, and I would highly recommend them to anyone considering this procedure. Thank you so much for everything!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Ahinsa Khand, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Ahinsa Khand have reported no discomfort post-surgery.