LASIK Specs Removal in Zakhira – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Zakhira
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Zakhira
Lasik surgery is a popular and safe procedure for correcting vision. It is a type of laser eye surgery that uses a high-power laser to reshape the surface of the eye. The surgery is done using a special device called a lasik machine. The lasik procedure is usually performed on an outpatient basis. Most people feel good after lasik, with no residual pain or discomfort. Lasik can improve your ability to see in all directions, as well as your distance and close-up vision.
If you are interested in having lasik surgery, we at Zakhira offer a variety of services that can help you prepare for the procedure and post-operative care. Our team will work with you to create a treatment plan that best suits your needs and expectations. For more information on lasik surgery, please contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this safe and effective procedure.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a few different types of LASIK surgery available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of surgery and is performed using a standard laser machine.
- Femto LASIK uses a shorter wavelength laser to achieve a better result, while Contoura Vision uses an ultra-short light beam that creates less glare and distortion.
- EPI Lasik uses either an excimer laser or an electron beam to treat nearsightedness, while
- SMILE uses a pulsed light approach that is gentler on the eyes.
- PRK uses pre-existing eye muscles to create a corrected image, while ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) replaces one or both of your natural lenses with an artificial lens.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of reasons why LASIK surgery is becoming increasingly popular. Here are some of the main benefits:
- Reduced Eye Surgery Costs: One of the biggest benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can significantly reduce the cost of eye care. In fact, many patients report that their overall costs after LASIK were much lower than what they had expected. This is because laser eye surgery is one of the most cost-effective forms of cosmetic eyewear available.
- Improved Vision After LASIK Surgery: Another key benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can often result in improved vision in both near and far objects. Many patients find that they no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses after undergoing LASIK surgery, which can be a huge relief.
- Excellent Patient Satisfaction Rates: According to numerous surveys, patient satisfaction rates for LASIK are consistently high. In fact, many patients say that they would highly recommend the procedure to others considering it. This high level of satisfaction may be due in part to the fact that LASIK generally results in very good visual quality with virtually no complications whatsoever.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Zakhira
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Zakhira||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Zakhira||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Zakhira||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Zakhira||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Zakhira||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Zakhira||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Zakhira||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Zakhira||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Zakhira
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Zakhira and I am so relieved that I finally made the decision to get it done. The eye care team was very professional, friendly, and accommodating throughout my entire experience. They were knowledgeable about the procedure and took the time to explain everything thoroughly. In addition, they answered all my questions and even provided me with a detailed follow-up care plan. The results of the surgery are amazing! I can now see clearly without needing to wear glasses or contacts. The recovery time has been quick and the healing process has gone smoothly. It’s like I have brand new eyes, and it’s such an incredible feeling. I would definitely recommend Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Zakhira to anyone considering the procedure. The care I received was truly top notch, and I am so happy with my results. Thank you to the entire team at EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Zakhira, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Zakhira have reported no discomfort post-surgery.