LASIK Specs Removal in Yusuf Sarai – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Yusuf Sarai
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Yusuf Sarai
LASIK surgery is a popular eye surgery that can improve your vision. It is a type of surgery that uses lasers to correct vision problems such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. LASIK surgery is done on an outpatient basis, and most people are able to go home the same day. The surgery is painless and most people see improved vision within a few hours after the procedure.
If you are interested in having LASIK surgery, we at the Yusuf Sarai Clinic offer some of the best options in Delhi. Our skilled surgeons use the latest technology and equipment to provide you with the best possible results. We also have a wide range of payment options available, so you can choose the one that works best for you. If you are ready to improve your vision and experience no pain during or after your surgery, contact us today at our clinic in Yusuf Sarai for more information.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a standard laser to cut the eye’s surface. This is the least expensive option, but it has the lowest success rate.
- Femto LASIK uses a femtosecond laser to perform the surgery much more quickly than standard LASIK. However, this method has a lower success rate than standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision uses a contour mapping algorithm to create a custom-fitted flap for your eye. This method has a higher success rate than standard or femtosecond LASIK, but it’s also more expensive.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to reshape your cornea without using any heat. This is the most advanced method available, and it has a high success rate.
- SMILE is a new type of laser surgery that uses smaller lasers to remove less tissue than traditional laser surgery. It has a low success rate, but it’s often less painful than other types of LASIK surgery.
- PRK is an older type of surgery that uses heat and pressure to reshape your cornea. It has low success rates and is more painful than other types of LASIK surgery.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is an implantable lens that is surgically placed in the eye. It has high success rates, but it’s also more expensive than other types of LASIK surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) surgery. These benefits include:
- Reduced risk of myopia and other refractive errors.
- Improved vision quality.
- Increased comfort and convenience.
- Fewer surgical procedures are required over time.
- Reduced likelihood of complications, such as dry eye syndrome, post-operative pain, and glare sensitivity after LASIK treatment.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Yusuf Sarai
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Yusuf Sarai||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Yusuf Sarai||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Yusuf Sarai||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Yusuf Sarai||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Yusuf Sarai||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Yusuf Sarai||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Yusuf Sarai||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Yusuf Sarai||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Yusuf Sarai
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik eye surgery at EyeMantra in Yusuf Sarai and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The staff was so helpful, friendly and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. From my initial consultation to post-op care, everyone went above and beyond to ensure that I felt comfortable and confident about my decision. The surgery itself was surprisingly painless and I felt very comfortable in the hands of the experienced EyeMantra surgeons. After the procedure, my vision improved drastically and I am now able to go without glasses or contact lenses completely! I would highly recommend getting Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Yusuf Sarai. They offer the latest treatments and technology, all in a safe and comfortable environment. Thanks to EyeMantra for helping me achieve better vision!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Yusuf Sarai, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Yusuf Sarai have reported no discomfort post-surgery.