LASIK Specs Removal in Yojna Vihar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Yojna Vihar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Yojna Vihar
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to improve your vision, lasik surgery may be the right option for you. This type of surgery is performed on the eyes using a laser to correct vision problems. In Yojna Vihar, lasik surgery is available at one of the best facilities in India.
The procedure is simple and can be done in an outpatient setting. After your consultation, you will be given an injection of numbing medication into the eye. The doctor then uses a laser to correct your vision problems. The entire process usually takes less than thirty minutes.
If you are considering lasik surgery, make sure to speak with a doctor at Yojna Vihar about your individual case. We are dedicated to providing our patients with the best possible care and services. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of Lasik surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here are the most common options:
- Standard LASIK surgery is the most common type and uses a standard blade to remove the front layer of your eye’s thin outermost layer, or cornea. The result is a clear, sharp vision with no needed glasses or contacts. This procedure is generally safe and can be performed on both eyes at the same time. However, Standard LASIK may not be suitable for everyone because it can result in some minor complications such as dry eyes or increased sensitivity to light.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced version of Standard LASIK that uses a smaller laser beam to cut through the cornea more precisely, resulting in better clarity and less eye fatigue. However, Femto LASIK may not be suitable for everyone because it requires a higher level of technical expertise and there may be fewer available surgeons performing this type of surgery.
- Contoura Vision is an emerging type of Lasik that uses a three-dimensional mapping system to create a detailed image of your eye before surgery. This allows for more accurate placement of the laser beam and results in better clarity and less distortion than traditional 2D maps. Contoura Vision is still in its early stages so availability may be limited.
- Epi Lasik is another emerging type of Lasik that uses an electronic piezoelectric mirror to measure the curvature of your cornea. This allows for more accurate and precise placement of the laser beam, resulting in fewer complications than traditional Lasik. However, this type of surgery is only available in certain countries so check with your local surgeon to find out if it is available near you.
- Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK) is an older type of Lasik surgery that was first developed in the early 1990s. This procedure involves using a laser to remove the outermost layer of your eye, or cornea, and reshape it according to exact measurements determined before surgery. While PRK does not require as much post-operative recovery time as traditional Lasik, it may result in some complications such as blurry vision, dry eyes, and increased sensitivity to light.
- SMILE is a newer version of Lasik surgery that has been gaining popularity in recent years. This procedure involves creating a small, thin laser beam to penetrate the cornea and reshape it according to exact measurements determined before the surgery. Unlike traditional Lasik, SMILE does not require the creation of a flap, which reduces the risk of complications and provides a quicker recovery time. However, this type of surgery may not be suitable for everyone because it is still relatively new and there are fewer available surgeons performing this procedure.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is an advanced type of Lasik surgery that involves implanting a lens between the cornea and the eye’s natural lens. This provides better vision with fewer side effects than traditional Lasik, but it also requires more pre-operative testing and consultations, so be sure to ask your doctor if this option is right for you.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK is one of the most popular and effective eye surgeries in the world. It has numerous benefits that can make your life better. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Improved vision: LASIK surgery can dramatically improve your vision quality. If you have bad eyesight, LASIK can give you clear, sharp images that are comparable to what you would see with glasses or contact lenses.
- Reduced dependency on glasses or contacts: After undergoing LASIK surgery, you may no longer need to wear glasses or contacts full time. This can save you a lot of money in the long run and help you maintain your independence.
- Reduced eye fatigue: Eye fatigue is a common issue after spending a long day looking at computer screens or reading books. With LASIK, your eyes no longer have to work as hard to see things, which can lead to a more restful sleep and improved overall health.
- Less stress about your eyes: Many people worry about their eyesight when they’re not able to see well enough to do basic activities like driving or working on a project at work. With LASIK, these worries can be eliminated – you’ll know exactly how good your vision is and there’s no need for expensive tests or exams to pin down the extent of your impairment.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Yojna Vihar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Yojna Vihar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Yojna Vihar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Yojna Vihar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Yojna Vihar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Yojna Vihar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Yojna Vihar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Yojna Vihar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Yojna Vihar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Yojna Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Yojna Vihar and I am extremely pleased with the result. The staff was patient and professional throughout my visits and made me feel at ease. The procedure itself was quick, painless, and nearly effortless. My vision has been drastically improved since the procedure. I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Yojna Vihar for anyone considering Lasik surgery. It truly was an amazing experience! Thank you to the staff at EyeMantra in Yojna Vihar for their excellent care and attention to detail. They are incredible!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Yojna Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Yojna Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.