LASIK Surgery in Yamuna Vihar
If you are looking to get laser eye surgery done and want to come to an area with a high concentration of qualified surgeons, Yamuna Vihar is the place for you. Located in the northwest part of Delhi, the area has a population of over 1.5 million people and boasts of over 100 qualified surgeons. This makes it one of the most popular areas for LASIK surgery in India. One of the reasons why Yamuna Vihar is so popular for LASIK surgery is because many of the surgeons who work here are certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
This means that they have undergone extensive training in performing laser eye surgery and have a good understanding of how the procedure works. Another reason why LASIK surgery in Yamuna Vihar is so popular is that many of the patients here are satisfied with their results. In fact, many people say that their vision has improved significantly since undergoing the surgery. If you are considering getting laser eye surgery done, then you should definitely consider coming to Yamuna Vihar for your treatment.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery performed, and it uses a standard laser to remove your eye’s thin layer of tissue called the cornea.
- Femto-LASIK uses a smaller laser that removes a much smaller area of the cornea, which is why it is sometimes called “mini-LASIK.”
- Contoura Vision uses two lasers to create a precise contour around the edge of your cornea, which can improve your vision in areas that are difficult to see with standard vision.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic device that creates a map of your cornea’s surface, then sends an electrical current through the eye to reshape the cornea.
- SMILE is a new type of LASIK that uses microscopic lenses to enlarge small areas of your eye’s lens so they can be corrected more effectively.
- PRK uses heat and radio waves to remove wrinkles and other irregularities from the surface of your eyeball without cutting into the eye.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) surgery replaces your natural contact lenses with artificial ones that are fitted into your eye after you have had standard LASIK surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits of LASIK surgery, and these include:
- The ability to see clearly without glasses or contacts.
- Reduced eye fatigue.
- Reduced likelihood of developing nearsightedness or farsightedness.
- Greater flexibility in eyeglasses selection and usage.
- Increased mobility and independence in daily activities.
- A better quality of life overall due to improved vision and reduced dependence on glasses or contact lenses.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Yamuna Vihar
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Yamuna Vihar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Yamuna Vihar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Yamuna Vihar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Yamuna Vihar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Yamuna Vihar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Yamuna Vihar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Yamuna Vihar
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Yamuna Vihar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Yamuna Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik Surgery at EyeMantra in Yamuna Vihar, Delhi and am extremely satisfied with the experience. From the moment I stepped into their facility, I was taken care of by highly professional and knowledgeable staff who made me feel comfortable throughout my visit. The entire procedure went very smoothly and the results were instant. I can now see clearly without the help of glasses and am delighted with the results. I’m extremely thankful to EyeMantra in Yamuna Vihar, Delhi for giving me back my vision and would highly recommend their Lasik Surgery services to anyone considering it. Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Yamuna Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Yamuna Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.